Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 19-06-2009

Default EK4 S2 Heavily Modified Monster Truck

Hi all,

I have decided to part with my EK4 S2 truck. I started building it about 3 years ago but with work and new baby never got around to finishing it. It is about 95% complete and the only parts that are required to finish it now is radio gear.

This truck started life as a standard kit and was used for about 4 weeks before the upgrading started. Since then it has been my project truck and shelf queen. Whilst it has some used parts from the original kit, I would say that it is at least 75% new parts and I have never run the truck since I put the first upgrade on it.

It comes with a Pro .70 heli engine including a 30 size heli clutch conversion so it is really heavy duty and won't wear out due to all the torque.
(exhaust is included but is from another used model so could do with a good clean)

Has all the factory options fitted including 6mm hardened chassis, all hardened outdrives, CVD shafts, hingepins, shock towers, carbon fibre etc.
Also has proline 23mm extended hex's drives fitted so can take 40 series rims.
Way too much done to it to list here, this is a really strong truck, pictures say it all really.

Also Youtube Vid can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7j6oJc75_Q

I am open to offers on this truck so if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Oh and the truck is in Dublin, Ireland so can be posted worldwide at buyers expense.

Cheers and thanks for looking !

Karl
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0458.jpg (52.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0452.jpg (46.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0454.jpg (61.3 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by Model Mechanix; 19-06-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: adding video of truck