Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 12-05-2014

Default 4 complete sets of 1/10 SCT wheels and tyres.

I bought a joblot of wheels and tyres for my SC10, problem is I didn't really think about tread, I just grabbed them, and after having used the truck some more, I've realized spikes aren't really going to work well on concrete and the gravel I run on, more suited to astra/dirt/grass.

I'm just putting 4 sets up for now, either for sale or ideally swap for something more gravel friendly, I'm currently running J Concepts Subcultures and these work really well for me, so something along those lines in terms of a swap.

I'll put on a price of £60 for the lot posted, just for the sake of keeping within the rules of the Forum! (I'd prefer a swap)

PM me with what you've got of with any questions

First up is a complete set of Fastrax Kourse Kings, very very little use as you can see from the pictures, all hexes are 100% perfect, they are 12mm hexes!

Next up is a complete set of Fastrax Bullseyes, very very little use as you can see from the pictures, all hexes are 100% perfect, they are 12mm hexes!

Next up is a complete set of Schumacher Mini Spikes, very very little use as you can see from the pictures, all hexes are 100% perfect, they are 12mm hexes!

And lastly is a complete set of Schumacher Mini Spikes, very very little use as you can see from the pictures, all hexes are 100% perfect, they are 12mm hexes!