Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > South East

Old 28-01-2009
Mad Member

Default BRCA SE Region 2009

Apologies for having to communicate this way but home PC has decided it's had enough abuse from the kids and gone on strike! Whilst back at it's suppliers having it's 'Boot Loop' fixed it's taken all my email contacts with it!

So, here we go! As you may have seen there has been a raft of corres. and info. released by the BRCA recently, much of it featured here: http://www.brca.org/

Specifically there is now a calendar of National events: http://www.brca.org/Sections/off_e_1...ndar%20(2).pdf

And invitations to the BRCA National Indoor Finals: http://www.brca.org/Sections/off_e_1...try%20form.pdf

hard copies of which will be available for drivers at this Sundays Round 5 of the EPR Winter Warmer series.

I have also been sent a finalised copy of the 2009 Formula's but this is not posted on the website, should any driver need to know their new formula please ask.

As yet we are awaiting a finalised battery listing which I'm sure will be posted as soon as it becomes available.

This also means that we are in a position to arrange our SE meeting to discuss all things BRCA and the 2009 Regional series, am looking at a February Tuesday evening (10th, 17th or 24th), once again at the Oakdene Cafe, Wrotham Heath. Could club officials please advise of any preferential dates or their availability or that of substitutes that can speak for the club.

Also could club officials please pass on any of the above details to interested parties. I can still be contacted by normal means (as per the BRCA Handbook and the Indoor Finals entry form), email address: stevenbrooke@blueyonder.co.uk, mobile no. 07946 408302.

Apologies once again, hopefully normal service will be resumed ASAP!
Old 06-02-2009
Mad Member

Sorry, PC still not back from the shop!

Re. the proposed SE meeting, have had a couple of replies and, if I can still get the Oakdene Cafe, it's looking like the 17th February is the first mutually agreeable date.
Otherwise any suggestions for alternative venues, centrally located for the same date would be welcome?

How is that for everyone?
Old 06-02-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

That's good for me!!!
Old 10-02-2009
Mad Member

All,

Can finally confirm that the Oakdene Cafe (Wrotham Heath) has been booked for next Tuesday, 17 February 2009, attendees to arrive 7:00PM for a prompt (ha! ha!) start at 7:30PM with a view to finish by 10:30PM LATEST!

Staff will be in attendance should individuals wish to purchase food, basic stuff (burgers, bacon, sausages, chips) will be available.
I might buy a round of teas/coffees, depends how understanding you're going to be!

Should re-iterate that this is basically a meeting of representatives from participating clubs but all individuals are welcome but only club reps. will be able to vote should the need arise.

See you there!
Old 17-02-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

A very productive meeting was had tonight!!!!
The South East gets stronger as a region, 4 regional tracks this year!!!!!
Well done
Old 28-02-2009

Are there any dates out yet? I'm guessing not so any ETA?

Thanks
Old 28-02-2009
Mad Member

Sorry, am awaiting final confirmation from one more club, they have been reminded this week!

Hope to catch up with one of their representatives tomorrow at EPR Winter Warmer.

Obviously calendar will be published as soon as confirmations have been received. Will publish dates using email contacts (PC returned fit & well!), this forum (and a n other!) and on EPR website.

Keep watching!
Old 28-02-2009
Mad Member

I believe Steve is just waiting on hearing back from one club to confirm that they could do their suggested dates..
Old 01-03-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Who could this be?????
Old 01-03-2009
Woop Woop Member

have already spoken to greasy so expect a date asap

woop woop racing officialy keeping team toe out inline