Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 18-12-2011

Default A BIG BIG thanks you!

I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of the TORCH committee and everyone else thats been involved in 2011.
Im super impressed how much TORCH has improved since I made my 1st visit a while back, and can honestly say thats its been a big improvement. And everyone involved should have a extra slice of xmass pud this year

I can see some very bright things on the horizon for TORCH and can only see it growing even more. And attracting even more drivers from the UK and
its great to see how the track has come on leaps and I personally would like to see it still grow, and maybe even another feature or something thats easy to put on and remove... Anyway I shall stop rambling on, a big thanks to everyone down at TORCH.

Have a merry Christmas and A Great New Year-See you in 2012!!!!
Old 18-12-2011

Thanks very much for the praise Jamie, lots more exiting plans for 2012

It's been great to see all the old and lots of new faces attending this year and our thanks go out to all of you. Without the regular attendance of all our members we wouldn't have the club that we have now.

Have a great Christmas and we'll see you in the New Year.

You going to Area 51?

Al
Old 18-12-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiekerr14 View Post
I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of the TORCH committee and everyone else thats been involved in 2011.
Im super impressed how much TORCH has improved since I made my 1st visit a while back, and can honestly say thats its been a big improvement. And everyone involved should have a extra slice of xmass pud this year

I can see some very bright things on the horizon for TORCH and can only see it growing even more. And attracting even more drivers from the UK and
its great to see how the track has come on leaps and I personally would like to see it still grow, and maybe even another feature or something thats easy to put on and remove... Anyway I shall stop rambling on, a big thanks to everyone down at TORCH.

Have a merry Christmas and A Great New Year-See you in 2012!!!!
2nd Top club accommodating and friendly.
Old 18-12-2011

Default A thank you

Also like to offer a big thumbs up and congratulations to Torch team who have done a fantastic job throughout the year since I first joined nearly one year ago.

The track has really come along in leaps and bounds and really enjoyed racing on it. Looking forward to next year.

Merry Xmas
Old 18-12-2011

yup, great club keep up the good work

Build it, brake it, make it, Race it.
SX2
B4.1
Cougar sv2
RC10 Gold tub
Old 18-12-2011

Would like to join in what Jamie has said and say a big THANK YOU to all the TORCH committee for such a fun and enjoyable club and i'm really looking forward to more 1/10th action next year.

Mark Byrne
Old 18-12-2011
Mad Member

Thanks to all will reiterate what Al said without members a club is nothing the commitee can only listen to what they want although sometimes it is not practical to do everything, but good things to come in the New Year looking up and forward!
All the Best to all over the Festive Season.
KoPropo EX10
Kyosho MP9 , OS Speed
Paint by Magoo
Old 18-12-2011

I have to agree with you all. I feel so fortunate to have such a first class club right on my doorstep. Even attracts current European champions. Thanks Lee. I have really enjoyed this year, my first in 1/10 electric.
Hoping to improve my driving skills next year in the company of a great set of guys. Thanks for the banter and friendship this year.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and successful and enjoyable racing in 2012. Brian
Old 18-12-2011
Mad Member

Have to echo what has been said already. I feel very lucky to have something as good as this local to me. Thanks and well done TORCH, cant believe how much it has changed in a couple of years!
Old 18-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Thanks very much for the praise Jamie, lots more exiting plans for 2012

It's been great to see all the old and lots of new faces attending this year and our thanks go out to all of you. Without the regular attendance of all our members we wouldn't have the club that we have now.

Have a great Christmas and we'll see you in the New Year.

You going to Area 51?

Al

Unfortunately not Al.. I was too late to get my self in gear.. I could try for reserve's but there is a large que. Which sucks..
Old 18-12-2011

Thumbs up

thanks for the praise from you all we have lots of plans for 2012 more track improvements on the cards me and dan have got alot of idears for the track happy xmas to every one and we will see you all in the new year
Old 18-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiekerr14 View Post
Unfortunately not Al.. I was too late to get my self in gear.. I could try for reserve's but there is a large que. Which sucks..
That's a shame, worth a punt on the reserve list, you never know