Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Old 08-12-2011

Default Which brushless motor?

I have listened to advice from the club members on my last visit and decided to keep the cost down and have ordered a Bullistorm 120amp Brusheless Contoller, which should arrive any day now.

I need advice on which motor to buy? I know it needs to be 13.5 turn for the indoor racing, but which one? one that does not cost a fortune . Hopfully I will have it all running by the start of next year.

Is it possible for me to take advantage of the 'Sale' price membership? Or is that just for renewing old members?
Old 08-12-2011
Mad Member

Hi Jimbo.

Any Sensored 13.5 motor will be compatible with your speed controller. There's no real clear favourite as far as I've seen so just go with one that suits your budget. Just be wary about buying silly cheap from overseas and make sure it's sensored and not sensorless that you buy. If you have an idea of budget perhaps we can make a few suggestions to you.

Membership deal is open to all members new and old!!

Dave.
Old 08-12-2011

Budget is around £50-60.
Old 08-12-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo55 View Post
I have listened to advice from the club members on my last visit and decided to keep the cost down and have ordered a Bullistorm 120amp Brusheless Contoller, which should arrive any day now.

I need advice on which motor to buy? I know it needs to be 13.5 turn for the indoor racing, but which one? one that does not cost a fortune . Hopfully I will have it all running by the start of next year.

Is it possible for me to take advantage of the 'Sale' price membership? Or is that just for renewing old members?
i have a novak ss pro 13.5 you can have for £25 surples to reqirements.

stu

pm me for details