Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 21-10-2013

Default TeamC TR02 roller, with servo, LiPo.

Decided to sell my 2WD buggy as I can't really see me buying electrics for it anytime soon and the funds would really come in handy!
It's a Team C TR02 built from a kit, rear motor.
Comes with a complete set of spare shocks, the reason they're in bits is in case a complete ones needs replacing, or if just a small part, it makes it a lot faster to have a couple in bits and a couple built.
Servo is a Turnigy one, it's not the most expensive, but for a 10th scale 2WD buggy, it's more than enough.
Spare mini spikes with foams for the rear and the original fronts with foams, the rear tyres (on the buggy) are bald as you can see, they still run though, they do fine on tarmac, but the spares come with it anyway, fronts have loads of life left in them.
Very recently had a new front arm, hinge pin, steering mount and motor mount.
Everything runs good, little bit of play on the rear wheels, but that's just bearings which are pence to replace, the standard ones aren't great (just to be completely honest) but I never got around to replacing them.
I also have a Turnigy 5000mAh 2s 40-50C, which can come with it too if you want for an extra £12.
Comes with original box, manual, stickers etc...
Asking price is £45 including fees and postage (post will be £10+) so I think that's a fair price.
If you require more specific pictures, feel free to drop me a PM.