Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 16-07-2012

Default SPEEDO REPAIRS

Hi
I have a couple of speed controllers that were brand new out of the box but due to using a couple of second hand motors (which were obviously no good)the speedos now do not work - had a few people look over them and speedos are knackered & motors to blame - cost me a lot of money but because its taken me so long to install them they are out of warranty registration so can't send them back.
Anyone know of a company or individual who could have a look and maybe repair them??
cheers
Old 16-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeltrader View Post
Hi
I have a couple of speed controllers that were brand new out of the box but due to using a couple of second hand motors (which were obviously no good)the speedos now do not work - had a few people look over them and speedos are knackered & motors to blame - cost me a lot of money but because its taken me so long to install them they are out of warranty registration so can't send them back.
Anyone know of a company or individual who could have a look and maybe repair them??
cheers
You Have a PM
Old 16-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeltrader View Post
Hi
cheers
#

I have a guy that has just repaired 5 for me, give me a call and I will sort you out
Old 16-07-2012

Thanks everyone - appreciate your help