Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 16-06-2013

Default Losi 8ight EU roller

Selling my Losi 8ight EU roller as I don't have enough time to race these days, and when I can I'm running 1/10th.

This is an original EU, and has only been used 6 or 7 times. I've upgraded the radio tray to Gen 3 (not used since fitted) and added the low roll-center kit to the rear. The shocks are fitted with Answer RC ally cups, and were rebuilt fresh after it's last race (over a year ago). All the bearings are good, diffs feel fine.

Will come with the Bitty Design shell shown, plus 2 clutches (one on a steel fly wheel, one on ally) not pictured, a brand new set of PL Revolvers (shown), and exhaust gas cooler, LiFE RX pack, brand new clutch bell and any other spares I have lying around.

It has been raced on dirt, so the bottom of the chassis is scuffed up, but to be honest it's got plenty of life left in it. It also needs a rear wing, and a new set of screws for the engine mounts, but that's it.

I'm looking for £175 (buyer pays fees) all in, including postage. If you want extra hweels and tyres let me know and we can deal, as I have a bunch I no longer need.

Thanks for looking!