Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > General Car Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2007

Default Pick ONE 4WD Buggy, What would it be???

i'm interested in knowing which 4wd buggy everyone would pick, if you could only pick ONE. try not to base it on what may come out or some prototype or what you heard is good from someone else, or what the best sponsored drivers in the world are having success with....i'm looking for first hand knowledge by average, non-factory, non-biased racers. also, pick just ONE....not one for smooth tracks, one for rough, etc etc....

mine would be team losi's XX-4 because it's what i know and it is belt driven, smooth, and works on about every kind of track surface...and parts are easy for us here in the states and it's really pretty easy to drive.

i do feel the XX-4 is becoming slightly dated and i do like the sealed drive train, but it is kind of a pain to take apart if i'm in a hurry between races, so that is why i'm interested in what you guys have to say. i'm considering the yokomo...i just like belts, but maybe you all will convince me otherwise...or maybe, i'll just keep going with the XX-4. thanks for reading this long post.