Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC > For sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2015

Default Vintage Motors, ESCs, Ultima chassis, Mardave Mini

Hi, here is my collection of motors from the 1980s and two Speedmaster Silverstar ESCs also from the 1980s

If collecting and restoring vintage motors is your thing then take a look!

I have not rebuilt or tested these motors, they are exactly as they were when I stored them about 25 years ago, however the first three motors I checked and they did run cleanly. Both ESCs do work.

If there is a particular motor you are interested in I can connect it to a power source to check it runs (however I do not have the kit to measure rpm or torque).

I am selling the motors as a job lot for £35 including postage, or £20 for 5 motors (first buyer can choose or otherwise I will randomly select). The ESCs are £10 including postage, one comes with the original instructions the other comes with a photocopy. Paypal gift or buyer pays fee.

Based on the markings on the labels or can the motors are as follows:

Demon 17x2, 18x4, 14x3

Demon Gold 14x2

Demon King 15x2, 14x4

Reedy (unknown turn)

Parma (unknown turn, guess is somewhere between 15 and 19 turn, as this was my favourite at the time). Sticker indicates motor was rebuilt by MG back in the day

Twister 15x2. Sticker indicates motor was rebuilt by MB back in the day

Twister 19x4
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1570.JPG (136.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1573.JPG (130.4 KB, 54 views)
Tamiya Hornet, Kyosho Ultima, Mardave Mini Stock MkII, 1/20 scale RC Catarmaran 2ft (school technology project), Kyosho Ultima Pro, 1/16 scale RC Catarmaran 3ft (inherited), RC10B5M, RC10B44.2FT, RC10T5M, B44.3, B6.1d, B64D, B74.1D, B6.4D

Last edited by JustinWood; 05-09-2015 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Updating title following merge