Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-02-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerM View Post
Was a top day.

I was expecting an ice rink track too so softened the RB5 up by a spring and 5wt all round .... ooopppssss mistake. LOL

Put it back to the "standard" generic set-up I have and went reasonably well with it, 2 x 5th in rounds meant 6th on the grid for the A ... had a bit of a battle with Robo after an "interesting" first lap. Not sure where I finished, middle to 3rd qtr I guess. A LONG way higher than I would have been with the B4 that is for certain!!!

Think Tom won it in the end .... not 100% though.

Looking forward to Kiddy now ... and Newbury then Cov again.
Haha... nah not quite, I was leading until 2 laps from home and then broke it! DOH. So many crashes today, it had to give up some time.

I enjoyed it today the Coventry track is really quite good when it's dry, but I MUCH prefer it ran anti-clockwise than the clockwise route we took today... that double in the middle is so much easier going the other way, the up slope is all deformed on the clockwise route lol can't think of a better way to describe it... but that is just my view.

See you all at Kiddy.
Tom