Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 07-05-2009

Default Losi 8T 1.0 Race Roller

I have for a sale a Losi 8T Race Roller which I bought brand new as the donor for a brushless conversion. The drive train, shell & rear wing have had 6 or so runs outdoors. As a result there is very minor cosmetic scratching to the shell (no cracks or splits), rear wing, front bumper and suspension arms. The shell does have a mottled effect in the blue paint at the rear where I wrongly used normal white to back it instead of flourescent white.
I have now split the brushless truggy up and rebuilt this as a nitro rolling chasssis. The stock Losi chassis, radio tray, fuel tank, engine mounts, clutch, wheels & tyres etc. are brand new having not been needed on the conversion. It comes with the original box, manual, anti roll bars and springs and anything else that would have been in the kit originally.
Included with this are the King Headz CNC front and rear chassis braces and the King Headz CNC upper steering brace.

£185.00 inc. p&p - NO SWAPS.

Thanks for looking.
Old 10-05-2009

I will accept £165.00 on this, may not be a 2.0 but I doubt you'll get a better 2nd hand 8T!