Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 14-05-2017

Default ISDT chargers

Has anyone ever tried one of these? they seem to have good specs at a very small size. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-quali...MAAOSwhQhYyUwE
Old 14-05-2017
Mad Member

the only thing I'm not keen is that you need a power supply for the, well the ones I've look at have need one

Apart from that they look ok.

Schumacher F1..The original KF.
TLR 5.0 AC .. FORSALE
Old 14-05-2017

The power supply isnt an issue for me, i have a skyrc rs16 so carry a power supply with me anyway.
Old 14-05-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I've got two of the small SC-608 from banggood.com, and I think they are really good. Got them when they were £35 each.

I use them on 12V battery outdoors, and on a PSU indoors, very happy with how they work, they are compact and work great. colour screens are bright and good outdoors.

My first one had a problem with the screen backlight, but i contacted ISDT though their website and they sent me a guide to fix it, basically remove a resistor off the internal circuit board. I got that a while ago, and it really was first batch teething problem. Now its fixed, its not missed a beat. I've also upgraded firmware as the seem to have released a few over the 8 months. the Chinese company who make them seem very responsive, and i've had a few emails back and forward with them about the charger. they seem keen to get a good product out there.

Schumacher are now importing and distributing them, at higher prices than banggood of course.

I got mine here https://www.banggood.com/search/isdt.html
and the other chargers int eh range certainly look great.

I've no hesitation recommending.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by neallewis; 14-05-2017 at 07:01 PM.
Old 14-05-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Note: They don't come with any charge leads, so you need to make up your own. The units have XT60 connectors, are designed with flight packs in mins, where you just connect directly with the XT60 and the balance connector.
I just made some leads up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 14-05-2017

perfect! Just what i was after, thanks. Thinking of picking one up as a spare or as they are cheap and small!
Old 14-05-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br4d1ey131 View Post
perfect! Just what i was after, thanks. Thinking of picking one up as a spare or as they are cheap and small!
Yeah go for it. That ebay price looks good, bit better model to the ones I have. Probably on the slow-boat. Banggood are good and fast postage TBH, in that respect, plus they have decent support.

Let us know how you get on when it arrives.
Old 14-05-2017

Ill keep you posted, going to order one tomorrow. Might even replace my RS16.