Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woOdy View Post
So why have you made this into what it isnt? Right now I dont want you to come. Sorry but thats how I feel. I have been involved with this club for too many years now and for you to tell me that you feel pisted about not being on the comitte then turn around and say you wont be even coming this year as u r doing 8th aswell.
Cant believe u r making me feel like I dont want to even come this weekend! What would u do then?
End of descution for me.
My initial reaction was based on no recognition for helping out what so ever from you which disapointed me (which to me would have meant a call, " we're sorting a committie would you like to be on it" i would have probably declined anyway with not being able to commit week in week out over the summer)... and the fact you put " help a little " really wound me up!! If you were me im sure you would have really appreciated the thought etc of being asked to be a committie member?

You know come winter series im always a reliable helper for the series at Chadderton and always will be..

Come summer time... I WILL race at Bury when i can.. ive not said i wont anywhere... I like to race at different places as im sure others do.. as im doing 10th electric and giving 1/8th ago aswell, might make the chance of me turning up a little less.. but where i can i will be there! and will help etc also..

I'll see you tomorrow.. lets build our best track... and £10 i'll kick your ass!

Old 22-01-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Can I just point out that as one of the eleven I don't actually recall ever being asked? Not that I mind as I would have probably suggested Tyson anyway but I'd have never agreed to Andy . I'm more wondering how you managed an informal meeting of members without my knowing about it!

The current club has kind of formed a good core group over the last 7-8 months and I know of 3-4 more potential members we've been 'courting' on here so I'm hoping we can look at 15 or so regulars over the summer. That group is the Bury club now, regardless of previous history as they are the ones who make it happen.

Yz4 - Yz2
DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410
RC10 Team - Manta Ray -
RC10T
Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King
Tz4 - GT24B

BMRCC
Emergency back-up race controller
(but only if nobody better is available)
Old 22-01-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Coe View Post
Can I just point out that as one of the eleven I don't actually recall ever being asked? Not that I mind as I would have probably suggested Tyson anyway but I'd have never agreed to Andy . I'm more wondering how you managed an informal meeting of members without my knowing about it!

The current club has kind of formed a good core group over the last 7-8 months and I know of 3-4 more potential members we've been 'courting' on here so I'm hoping we can look at 15 or so regulars over the summer. That group is the Bury club now, regardless of previous history as they are the ones who make it happen.
I am happy with the committy members I don't recall having a informal chat about everything. It is quite clear roger and stu have made the decision between themselves but I think they made the right choice. Both andy and Tyson will have the best intrests of the club at the forefront of any decisions they make. But I totaly see why nick is pi::ed off I thought he was on the commity.

Buds

http://budsballs.co.uk
Old 22-01-2010

i think i remember the meeting,it was a hot summers afternoon just before the finals all 11 of us talked about it.roger must of got sun stroke or summat to have andy on committie
Old 22-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanks View Post
We all have the same interest at heart

playing with toy cars!

All parties appreciate each others efforts I'm sure

remember it's very dangerous to form opinion from words alone - so easy to construe them different from how they were intended (especially when we r all pissed off at work etc)

opinions r formed so easily and often r not fact (something I have learned today nearly at the cost of a very good friendship - no thats not a dig)

looking foward to tomorrow with bells on - see you all there
As above, can we not chill and meet tomoz usual time and place.

Please dont take offence to the Commitee members nick, Me and Andy just like cutting grass and pulling weeds up. We offered over the summer to save Roger killing himself, just a nice title for 2 groundsmen defo not trying to tread on toes cause i have not a clue about track design!
Old 22-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
Me and Andy just like cutting grass and pulling weeds up.
ah-hemm coff-coff,have you read this mark? drawn a track that i think most will like,may be a little fast or simple but il bring it saturday to show you guys.anybody else done one?
Closed Thread