Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > East of England

Old 22-08-2011
Mad Member

Well what a day, the weather was lovely, the track was surprisingly more complex than it looked with all the undulations and the organisation was top notch.

Congratulations to all the winners of the day and to George for finally wrapping up the 2wd Championship. Think the third leg of the A was one of the best races I have had in a long time, just a shame I didn't finish second!!

A big thanks to Ben for doing the rep duties and for putting up with all us far to competitive racers!! Top job mate.

Thank you everyone that filled in a questionnaire and returned it to me, if you still have one please pm me the answers.

Look forward to seeing you at the AGM, or perhaps an interclub series could be run over winter?

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!
Old 25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb View Post
Well what a day, the weather was lovely, the track was surprisingly more complex than it looked with all the undulations and the organisation was top notch.

Congratulations to all the winners of the day and to George for finally wrapping up the 2wd Championship. Think the third leg of the A was one of the best races I have had in a long time, just a shame I didn't finish second!!

A big thanks to Ben for doing the rep duties and for putting up with all us far to competitive racers!! Top job mate.

Thank you everyone that filled in a questionnaire and returned it to me, if you still have one please pm me the answers.

Look forward to seeing you at the AGM, or perhaps an interclub series could be run over winter?
Cheers Mr B.

I am very sorry, but I still don't have the results!.... hang in there, the tables will be updated and then i'll start emailing people for addresses.

I realised I forgot to mention the Junior Champion!!! Thomas Watkins. Well done!!!
Old 11-09-2011

Out bound trophies for 2011: -

Simon Watson - Winner 2WD
Simon Watson - Winner 4WD

Dave Evans - Runner Up 2WD
Michael Spindley - Runner Up 4WD

2WD B-Final Winner - Craig Fisher
2WD B-Final RU - Paul Lee
4WD B-Final Winner - Ben Pace
4WD B-Final RU - Daren Brady

Best Newcomer - Ben Pace

Top Club - MERCC.

Green lines are being posted to Keith @ MERCC (if I get a chance, I'll bring them down at the next possible meeting 2nd Oct)

Red lines are off to the EoS finals.

And the black lines are going to an underground cage, where these two are still bare knuckle fighting over the results.