Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > HINCKLEY RCCC

Old 11-08-2012

Send a message via Skype™ to Disco-Panda
Default Saturday 11th August 2012

This Saturday started off for me like the past few EARLY!!!

Id just like to say a big thanks to the guys at Hinckley Model Car Club for a good days racing. Really enjoyed the track ( Which myself and Mark Fletcher laid when we arrived) a big thank you to Keith Marson on his efforts at the BBQ although lacking in fine cuisine, and to all those other behind the scenes guys.

Really enjoyed the overall buzz at the meeting. few laughs some good racing, its what its all about.

I took a friend along with me and for his first ever RC Racing experience. He turned round to me in the car on the way home and told me he had thoroughly enjoyed himself!!!

Again thank you guys

GOOOD JOB!!!!!

Theres no subsitute for Pie!

C-Cup

Xbox Gamertag: JoeyCcup
Old 13-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco-Panda View Post
This Saturday started off for me like the past few EARLY!!!

Id just like to say a big thanks to the guys at Hinckley Model Car Club for a good days racing. Really enjoyed the track ( Which myself and Mark Fletcher laid when we arrived) a big thank you to Keith Marson on his efforts at the BBQ although lacking in fine cuisine, and to all those other behind the scenes guys.

Really enjoyed the overall buzz at the meeting. few laughs some good racing, its what its all about.

I took a friend along with me and for his first ever RC Racing experience. He turned round to me in the car on the way home and told me he had thoroughly enjoyed himself!!!

Again thank you guys

GOOOD JOB!!!!!

Pleasure having you there,welcome anytime as is anybody else,.Thanks to you and Flet for a great flowing track.
Keith.(last 1 is for you Joey.)