Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > NEAM Seaham Sunderland

Old 04-01-2016

Default Newb-ish

Hello all

New-ish resident of seaham and havent raced RC cars since my teens (i have an old tamiya ta-01, which was old when i bought it anyway)

looking to get back into a new hobby so hello and are you able to just come and watch maybe help out with marshalling etc?

Cookie
Old 04-01-2016

You are welcome to come along and watch anytime but marshalling will be a no no as you won't be covered by the BRCA insurance unless you are a BRCA member. We race every Sunday evening unless there is another big event on somewhere else. Doors open at 5.30-5.45 for track building. Racing starts around 7pm. Information is updated on here on a weekly basis as to wether racing is on or not.

Hope to see you there soon and get you back into this hobby with a great bunch of lads and lasses
Old 06-01-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4VEB View Post
You are welcome to come along and watch anytime but marshalling will be a no no as you won't be covered by the BRCA insurance unless you are a BRCA member. We race every Sunday evening unless there is another big event on somewhere else. Doors open at 5.30-5.45 for track building. Racing starts around 7pm. Information is updated on here on a weekly basis as to wether racing is on or not.

Hope to see you there soon and get you back into this hobby with a great bunch of lads and lasses
thanks for the response, i work away during the week so will try and get down for a watch on sunday if the boss lets me out.

is it all buggy racing or any touring car?
Old 06-01-2016

Just buggy's, we like a jump or 6

Xray XB2 '18
Xray XB4 '18