Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 01-05-2012

Default TV sponsorship opportunity

On 7th May, bank holiday Monday, Motors TV will be broadcasting live from Castle Combe for their bank holiday special. Part of the programme is the MR2 Championships, of which I have a car entered. Due to a last minute change of plans I have no major sponsor for this event, which is the first (and only) televised MR2 race for 2012. The formula has been specially invited to be filmed due to the success of the past seasons (coverage in autosport/Daily Mail/Mirror). Due to a very tight budget, I can only enter this round with the help of a sponsor, and so I can either offer up my entire car for corporate use, or it can be split into segments for smaller business promotions. Motors TV will be filming from inside one car at this event, aswell as trackside coverage. I will be filming onboard film throughout. I can offer a race roundup report for local press too, for any associated company.

If anyone is interested in finding out more please PM me for an in depth breakdown of what can be offered, but I can tailor a package to suit any budget.

Small panel spaces from £50 (for 4) and full car coverage only £500 (not including decals). Would suit small or large businesses, or an eleborate proposal maybe?

Something else we can offer is a full corporate entertainment package. either impress potential clients or scare them to death with a passenger ride in the actual race car, with your company logo. Again please contact for further details.

Link to the event:
http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/...sp?EventID=366

Link to current incar footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-472MqmwOBs

Thanks

Lloyd