Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 07-02-2009

Default RC10 b4 + extras!!!

Reluctantly deicided to sell my b4 as i need the money for my car insurance, the car has only been raced about 3 maybe 4 times and it was brilliant (drivers skill let it down lol), the car comes with a novak gtx speed controller and a 12 turn mtor, which i think needs some work as it works intermitantly (thats the motor), i do have aa spare 13x2 motor that i no works fine that will go with the car, it also comes with a pulsar charger that ive only had for bout a month which comes with box, theres also some battery pcks, theres 3 lots of 3300mah and one 3700 that has no connectors soldered on. The shell is pretty beaten up as is the wing but has some life left in it, car doesnt come with any reciever or transmitter so just ignore the reciever in picture

The car has an alloy front brace in blue and an alloy rear shock tower mount, car comes with the wheels and tyres that are on it which arnt the best i have to say, the only thing missing from the actual car is 3 screws from rear gearbox mount that need to be replaced as they fell out.

Open to offers, no paypal as my account is being..... dissfunctional would be the nice way to put it, collection welcome,

Pictures are the first 3 in my album called cars for sale.
COLIN THE PIDGEON THING!
MY CAT SNIFFS DAZZ OFF THE KITCHEN FLOOR
Old 07-02-2009

sold
COLIN THE PIDGEON THING!
MY CAT SNIFFS DAZZ OFF THE KITCHEN FLOOR