Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club

Old 21-10-2014

[QUOTE=DAVO;882130]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedward View Post
Juniors; Jasmine 2wd, Charlie 4wd.
Seniors; I wasn't paying attention, sorry.

Cool sounds like it was a great day
Was there many juniors
Yes 10 in 2wd, split into two rounds and two finals, Mia winning her final (I forgot about that). Only 3 in 4wd.
Old 23-10-2014

Good morning Lady's and Gents

after many hours checking through the lap top and AMB set up I think I have ironed out the bugs witch caused the unforeseen problems at the weekend. Unfortunately computers and software glitches happen, and are completely out of our control. we all pulled together try and overcome the issue on the day and thanks to Mike West giving up his racing and dedicating his nimble fingers to do old skool counting we managed to get an additional round in and all the finals on time.

I hope to have the finals finishing listings up tonight for all to view,
there was some very close racing on Sunday with Jason Knight running a 2wd car in the 4wd heat and leading the way with FTQ just proving how close the 2wd cars are to the 4wd drive car's as there is no or very little advantage on polished gym floor. it’s all down to driver skill and technique.

The track was nice and fast flowing with I felt just the right combination of jumps and bumps for the track to make it challenging for the new young driver's ( the super stars of the future) and at the same time interesting and challenging for the senior drivers,

I received a lot of good positive comments from visitor’s to the club and the visiting senior drivers on how well the juniors are developing and improving each round of the series. Who all once again have shown how much they have improved and are enjoying the fantastic hobby. which makes all the hard work time and effort well worth it and vary rewording.

as you are aware we have an amateur photographer who is supporting us and took a lot of photos during the day, please have a look at the link's below,

BENFIELD R/C October 19, 2014 v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaI7g6JEra4&list=UUrTjHbQv-9iAT-ufs30C0tg&index=1

https://www.flickr.com/photos/112304113@N04/sets/72157646574581366/page2/

on a final note: Thank you for supporting a local club supporting local drivers see you all at Round 2 - November Sunday 23rd 2014,
Please book in as early as possible as we are attracting a lot of interest from drivers outside of the region who would like to come and join us
Old 23-10-2014
Mad Member

Old 23-10-2014

That's commitment
Old 26-10-2014

Nice action shot! Trying as hard as I can