Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Old 04-08-2013
Mad Member

Default Club meetings

Hi all

just wanted to ask people views on club meetings these days as I for one have been really enjoying the whole atmosphere, the tracks have had small but interesting tweaks when other drivers help Dave out not that Dave builds bad tracks but we all like variety, the racing seems to be pretty close across the heats,

The grid system sort of works for me but god damn is it hard from the back of the grid but I like a challenge

The tyres seem to be a little on off but nothing has changed there, it would be good to hear current views on tyres and if everybody has now excepted full spikes as the only tyre or could it now be time to have a new specific fixed control tyre (Yellow Mini Spikes) maybe, maybe not

other things I think are a vast improvement the screen on the wall the option to run another round if the numbers are a touch low.

and it also seems the track putting away is better

all in all

stu
Old 16-08-2013

I think the tyres needs to be left as it we dont need to change from the full spike its still the best tyre for the track
Old 19-08-2013
Mad Member

Hey ed

Yeah your probably correct..

Stu