Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid South

Old 30-01-2013
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
I've booked in for both rounds at Stotfold but have been placed on the reserve list? Any reason why when I booked in two weeks ago?

Si
Hi Simon, It will be to do with entering meetings in the past and not turning up on the day, I think you entered Strotfold last year too if memory serves correct but then did not arrive on the day, you will have been on the clubs list of no shows from that meeting. "Blue" simply means you have to contact the club and confirm/pay for your entry up front, they will then remove you from "Reserve/Blue" and revert you to normal. It is also worth noting if you are doing the "open" (non regional class) to let the clubs know, since they will enter you in the opposite class to that of the regional (unless of course you are doing the Mid South this year)
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 30-01-2013

Send a message via MSN to Mossy

Seems strange? I competed in the Stotfold rounds last year and attended both, and the previous winter series rounds etc I've removed myself from the entry prior to the meeting on the one occasion I wasn't able to make. Ill be attending both rounds 100%
Old 31-01-2013
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
Seems strange? I competed in the Stotfold rounds last year and attended both, and the previous winter series rounds etc I've removed myself from the entry prior to the meeting on the one occasion I wasn't able to make. Ill be attending both rounds 100%
Not sure then to be hoenst, either way, juts contact the club you are booked in with (Stotfold) and confirm the entry with either Keith or maybe even Paul and they can arrange to get you sorted...

Be sure to let them know if you are running in the regionla (which you have entered) or the open class (which you have not)

Hope that helps
Old 16-02-2013
Spends too long on oOple ...

Just like to remind racers that the TORCH regional events will be running the new RC4 decoder due to having to meet the RC2 decoder trade in.
Old 17-03-2013
Spends too long on oOple ...

TORCH are changing decoders from RC2 to RC4 from 24/3/13 therefore we can only cater for AMB / My Laps Transponders

We have upgraded due to the heavy discounting currently being offered
Old 25-03-2013
Mad Member

Default blue

my entries are now R1 in blue. the 1st regional i used the corect link in the email confirmation to remove myself from the meeting as could not make it.
But i am now in blue. why?

does the remove/cancel entry link no longer work?
2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL
BEER RACE RUNNER UP!

FEEDBACK LINK =
Old 25-03-2013
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARTMAN View Post
my entries are now R1 in blue. the 1st regional i used the corect link in the email confirmation to remove myself from the meeting as could not make it.
But i am now in blue. why?

does the remove/cancel entry link no longer work?
You only really need to ask the question in one thread

Have just replied (at 1:13am) to your other post...

Darren
Old 31-03-2013
Mad Member

Default ok

but oople does not email updates etc now, so no idea if a post has been replied to. cant seem to work out why/how to change replies/messages.....

oh well sorted now.

cheers.
2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL
BEER RACE RUNNER UP!

FEEDBACK LINK =
Old 01-04-2013
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARTMAN View Post
but oople does not email updates etc now, so no idea if a post has been replied to. cant seem to work out why/how to change replies/messages.....

oh well sorted now.

cheers.
Often best to "look at them" and read them, then you can see if they have replies ;-)

I assume your paid the club up front for sunday and they will revert your status back to normal now....
Old 18-05-2013

Send a message via MSN to Mossy

I've tried to remove myself from the point scoring regional class tomorrow using the link in the email I received in January but it says it is no longer valid.

I'm now in for the open class but could someone please remove me from the regional (I had planned to point score here not at Epr as I did last week but things changed).

Cheers and see you tomorrow.

Si
Old 11-08-2013

Evening all, can anyone tell me if the final regional standings have been posted anywhere please? None of the results seem to include the final rounds for 2 or 4wd.

Cheers

Ad.
Old 11-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_u View Post
Evening all, can anyone tell me if the final regional standings have been posted anywhere please? None of the results seem to include the final rounds for 2 or 4wd.

Cheers

Ad.
4wd results have been on the SRCMCC club website for a while now, 2wd results have yet to be released!

http://www.silverstonercmcc.co.uk/
Old 12-08-2013

Ah, thanks for that, will sit tight for a while longer then