Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Yokomo

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22-01-2018
Lee24h's Avatar
Lee24h Lee24h is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northampton
Posts: 758
Default Lets see your YZ4-SF

C'mon lets see those YZ4-SF's
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23-01-2018
neallewis's Avatar
neallewis neallewis is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,344
Default

All here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yokomo.yz2.yz4/
__________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Yokomo - YZ-4SF | YZ-2DTM Worlds | YZ-2DTM x2 | YRX-12
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cullingworth 10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23-01-2018
fil9144's Avatar
fil9144 fil9144 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: manchester
Posts: 541
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee24h View Post
C'mon lets see those YZ4-SF's
If you get stuck take look at the X-ray page as basically itís a complete copy 😂
__________________
Kyosho Rb7
Elcon Traxx 2wd
Elcon Fourtex 4wd

Last edited by fil9144; 23-01-2018 at 05:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 23-01-2018
shaun m's Avatar
shaun m shaun m is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: poole in dorset
Posts: 1,124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil9144 View Post
If you get stuck take look at the X-ray page as basically itís a complete copy 😂
:thumb sup:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 23-01-2018
mes mes is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,159
Default

You are totally wrong, guys. The Xray is a copy of the more than four years old B-Max4 III, not the current world champion car with adjustable diff height!
__________________
NRW Offroad Cup
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 23-01-2018
mes mes is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neallewis View Post
Unfortunately yes. I quit the group again after reading the same questions over and over again.
__________________
NRW Offroad Cup
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 23-01-2018
neallewis's Avatar
neallewis neallewis is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mes View Post
Unfortunately yes. I quit the group again after reading the same questions over and over again.
"americans"...
__________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Yokomo - YZ-4SF | YZ-2DTM Worlds | YZ-2DTM x2 | YRX-12
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cullingworth 10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 23-01-2018
shaun m's Avatar
shaun m shaun m is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: poole in dorset
Posts: 1,124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mes View Post
You are totally wrong, guys. The Xray is a copy of the more than four years old B-Max4 III, not the current world champion car with adjustable diff height!
Ahh ok , sorry I didn't know that , my bmax4 never went like my Xray !
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23-01-2018
fil9144's Avatar
fil9144 fil9144 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: manchester
Posts: 541
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun m View Post
Ahh ok , sorry I didn't know that , my bmax4 never went like my Xray !
Put the cars side by side and then speak to some who has ran them both

Think to use the bmax 4 as a starting point hey would not be where they are today miles off each other would be like comparing the Kyosho RB6 with the centro c4.1
__________________
Kyosho Rb7
Elcon Traxx 2wd
Elcon Fourtex 4wd
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23-01-2018
shaun m's Avatar
shaun m shaun m is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: poole in dorset
Posts: 1,124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil9144 View Post
Put the cars side by side and then speak to some who has ran them both

Think to use the bmax 4 as a starting point hey would not be where they are today miles off each other would be like comparing the Kyosho RB6 with the centro c4.1
Exactly, my bmax4 wasn't anywhere near my early xb4's even after buying the shorty conversion, I know which one I'd recommend ���� , and the latest xb4's ��
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 23-01-2018
mes mes is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,159
Default

If you say so. Have fun on oOple and with your Precious, I won't bother you again!
__________________
NRW Offroad Cup
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 23-01-2018
daz75 daz75 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,585
Default

Apart from the BS what's the car actually like? Much different to the old one?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 23-01-2018
Ross's Avatar
Ross Ross is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dunstable
Posts: 1,579
Default

Yeah i agree. Can this be cleaned up please MOD's/Admin.
__________________
I live with fear everyday....sometimes she lets me race!!!!

Schumacher F1..The original KF.
Schumacher Laydown FORSALE
Tamiya M07R
Associated B6
TLR 5.0 AC
DT 10 32"
682 32"
HW100
HW90TB
FN19
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 24-01-2018
xfactor's Avatar
xfactor xfactor is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Place to be seen. Beduff.
Posts: 2,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz75 View Post
Apart from the BS what's the car actually like? Much different to the old one?
Awesome buggy Daz. Best build I have done. Plus all the bits and goodies in the kit.

The big plus for me was, wheels in the kit..... never thought I would say that, but with most manufactures leaving wheels out the kit now big plus.

Quality is fantastic and went together without fault, perfect.....

Ive almost finished mine, so will sort post pictures once finished.
__________________
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83767 TRADER FEEDBACK

**** 5 Metres Speed Swimming Champion 1976****
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 24-01-2018
daz75 daz75 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor View Post
Awesome buggy Daz. Best build I have done. Plus all the bits and goodies in the kit.

The big plus for me was, wheels in the kit..... never thought I would say that, but with most manufactures leaving wheels out the kit now big plus.

Quality is fantastic and went together without fault, perfect.....

Ive almost finished mine, so will sort post pictures once finished.
Do you buy every car ever made let me know when your selling it
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 24-01-2018
J_WOODY's Avatar
J_WOODY J_WOODY is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Merseyside
Posts: 344
Default

Here's mine

__________________
#associated #sanwa #muchmoreracing #teamorion
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 24-01-2018
daz75 daz75 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,585
Default

How come this car isn't even listed on cmls website? Seems to be lacking on other websites too
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 25-01-2018
neallewis's Avatar
neallewis neallewis is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz75 View Post
How come this car isn't even listed on cmls website? Seems to be lacking on other websites too
Because CML don't distribute/sell any current yokomo products.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Yokomo - YZ-4SF | YZ-2DTM Worlds | YZ-2DTM x2 | YRX-12
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cullingworth 10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 25-01-2018
daz75 daz75 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neallewis View Post
Because CML don't distribute/sell any current yokomo products.
Oh ok that's a shame who does it now?

Was looking at the manual online and the bushings part of the suspension pages is confusing as hell
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 25-01-2018
neallewis's Avatar
neallewis neallewis is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz75 View Post
Oh ok that's a shame who does it now?

Was looking at the manual online and the bushings part of the suspension pages is confusing as hell
Mibosport into Europe, and onto the shops/retailers.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Yokomo - YZ-4SF | YZ-2DTM Worlds | YZ-2DTM x2 | YRX-12
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cullingworth 10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com