Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 19-08-2014

Default Durango DEX210 roller + mountain of wheels/tyres/spares

Selling my DEX210 which was completely rebuilt 3 meetings ago with new bearings all round, new driveshafts, new spur gear and slipper plates/pads, new shock seals, new gear cover.

New turnbuckles and ball ends fitted today and the car has been upgraded with Tresrey clamp hexes and the Durango alloy steering plate.

Brand new freshly broken in ball diff fitted, built with V2 long outdrives, Acer Racing carbide diff balls (grip the plates better than ceramic and last longer than stock) and Schumacher U1954V thrust race (exactly the same size as the Durango part but much better quality).

This car has also had the gearbox bearing mod done which does away with the weedy 8 x 5 x 2.5mm layshaft bearing and replaces it with a proper sized 5 x 11 x 4mm item, see pics and check out this link:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143064

As you can see it comes with a mountain of spares including f/r arms (rears modded so you can flip them to lengthen the wheelbase, same as the ones fitted to the car), bulkhead, front tower, inserts and ballends/ballstuds, enough to keep you going for quite a while. Also included is all the parts needed to make it into a rear motor car and a spare RR toe plate which has had 2mm removed to give the same rear geometry as the 210V2.

3 painted shells with cowlings and spare wing also included.

Wheels and tyres include everything you'll need to run on astro such as Ballistic Buggy white/green/pink rears (all new + a few used sets) and Schumacher yellow/green fronts (some new and some used but all have plenty of tread).

Anyone who knows me on here will tell you that i'm completely OCD with the preparation and maintenance of my cars, as a result although this car has a few minor marks from being raced the last time I had a mechanical failure whilst racing was a very, very long time ago and the car is 100% ready for you to just install your electrics and be out using it this weekend.

Due to the condition of the car and the amount of spares and wheels/tyres included i'm asking £150 posted for this, buyer pays PayPal fees.

Last edited by HOTSHOT III; 30-08-2014 at 08:03 AM. Reason: price drop