Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

Old 18-04-2011

Default Hinckley Off Road Club

Dear HRCCC member and potential new members

Your hard working committee have been looking at the possibility of buying a container for the JCC venue.

We have encountered some problems with this which has meant we have needed to look into other ‘possibilities’ with regards to the buggy racing.

Currently the best option in our eyes is to move venue just down the road to the Hinckley Rugby Club. Leicester Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire LE10 3DR

Before we can commit to anything we would really like you our members to come and have a discussion with us about the new venue and we need to be able to agree on any volunteers to be able to come and help to get the venue up and running. Without help from club members we will not be able to do this.

We would like to have a meeting at the Football Club bar (entrance nearest to the roundabout) at 7-7.30 PM TUESDAY 19th APRIL 2011. TOMORROW NIGHT.

We would really appreciate it if you could make the meeting as we have lots to discuss if we are to make your and our club better.

We will have the agenda available for tomorrow evening and we look forwards to your continued support in the club.

This is open to all members, it doesn’t matter if you race buggy or TC you are still a member of our community.

Indoor racing will NOT be affected by this outdoor venue change.

As we are meeting in a bar they could be funny about under 18’s and they also have a ladies darts night on the same time as we will meet there.

We are still planning to start racing on the 14th May 2011 but to be able to hit this we need to pull together and make it happen

See you tomorrow night.

Could you please contact your friends you race with to help get this message to all, we don’t have a full list of email addresses and time is short to get the message out.

Kind Regards
Ben Cosgrove
Old 18-04-2011

The regional venue may be affected by the outcome of this meeting, we will let you all know ASAP on the venue (only 1 minute from School) and it will still be on GRASS
Old 18-04-2011

Alright Ben... great to hear that things are moving forward for the outdoor buggy season but I'm afraid I wont be able to make the meeting as I work until 8pm each evening in Enderby.

I'll see what I can do to get out early but its highly unlikely as we're short staffed due to holidays etc.

Please let me know the outcome: jon.seals@hotmail.co.uk

I'll be more than happy to help prepare the track as I'm sure many of the members will be. I dont start work until 12 oclock each day so I'm free most mornings and at the weekends.

Hope its a good meeting... speak soon

Jon!
Old 18-04-2011

Hi Jon

We will prob still be there when you get back over, pop in for a drink if you can

Ben
Old 18-04-2011

I'll see what I can do... I cycle to work most days and wouldn't wanna put you throught the trauma of seeing me in my padded spandex

I'll try and get over tho if I can

Ta, Jon!

p.s... very excited about the new venue... gonna be an amazing season!
Old 18-04-2011
Mad Member

It does mean we will loose the great spectator position of the hill but likewise we will avoid the awful steps.
Old 18-04-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Good luck with the new venue, it's no secret I'm not a fan of the current one ... no rostrum = rubbish for short folk like me.
Old 18-04-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

I love the current venue of the hinckley club i really enjoy racing there. But good luck with the new venue guys i know how difficult it can be organising such things.

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 18-04-2011
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to markwilliamson2001

Never went to the old venue, but looking forward to the meeting at a venue. Hope you get it sorted in time guys, good luck
Old 18-04-2011

Me n Max will be willing to do whatever necessary to race on Saturdays; However I won't be able to attend the meeting tomorrow coz I'm looking after Max and he's under 18....
Old 19-04-2011

Under 18's should be ok in the bar