Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > News

Old 02-01-2014
Administrator

Default Ellis Stafford joins TLR UK

With Darren Bloomfield having gone to Schumacher - it's time for even more changing around with Ellis Stafford taking up the Team Losi Racing honours after a year campaigning for Team Durango.

TLR:
We are pleased to announce the return of Ellis Stafford to the UK/EU TLR team for 2014. Widely respected for his development skills as well as his on-track pace, the former double European Champion will concentrate on TLR's 22 2.0 and 22-4 electric platforms and will help spearhead the company's European 1:10 race program alongside young Dutch sensation Wesley van Helmond.
We're pleased to be able to secure Ellis's talented services and his decision to support us underlines the credibility and importance that TLR continues to have in the competition market and we are excited to consider how he can help develop the new 22-4 platform with our UK team and to support the development of the next generation of European talent with Wesley.

Ellis had this to say;

“I'd like to start by saying thank you to Durango but now a new chapter has started, or should I say continues. Joining back with TLR is an exciting adventure and having spent 16 years with Horizon and 12 years with Losi before this really does feel like I'm coming home again. I'm looking forward to running the 22 2.0 to see just how good it is and I'm really excited to get my hands on the 22-4 fairly soon to see just what that can bring us.”

http://www.horizonhobby.co.uk/autoon...king_news.html