Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 27-09-2011

Have to say I pretty much agree with everyones comments. This year (think I started in April) has been my first experience of 1/10th Electric, having been playing with 1/8th nitro for a couple of years. My skill level has progressed, but extremely slowly as I am usually restricted to 1 race per month. I want to get to a level where I can actually race, and not just driving around trying to better my previous lap time. However, 1/10 has been my saviour, along with a long list of people too big to mention individually, who have supported me with their help, enthusiasm and experience. Most of you will know who you are. But in case you don't; Byrners, Chris Slevin, Hollywood, RCLazy x2, all of the Clanfield Massive for your banter and friendship, and apologies to any I have left out. Sorry Dudders, I should include you especially for your thoughtfullness in providing rain protection.
I know I have gone on a bit, but these thing need to be said.
The atmosphere at TORCH has been incedible. I have thoroughly enjoyed the Summer Series and cannot wait for the Winter Series to start. To all the crew at TORCH, keep up the work. It is very much appreciated.
2wd for me over the winter. What have I let myself in for. Bring it on.