Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 16-05-2010

Default Big Brushless Sale

Hey guys,

I'm in desperate need of some cash, so I'm unfortunately having to sell a bunch of stuff that I'd much rather keep. Buyers are more than welcome to collect items from my house, I live in north London. I'm a 2 minute drive from Southgate tube station/Winchmore Hill overground station. Alternatively, I'm willing to post items at the buyer's expense. I do not accept Paypal at all, so please don't ask. I accept bank transfers, cash sent in a recorded envelope, or cash on collection.

Now that the formalities are out of the way, lets get started;

-------------------------------------------------

#1.

Hobao/Ofna Hyper 8 Pro, with RC-Monster brushless conversion and a lot of spares.

This is a great buggy, as all Hyper's are. It's a blast to drive, and a few people on this forum have been lucky enough to have seen it in action.
It has spider diff's, alloy braces and Hong Nor big bore shocks.
I'm also including a Towerpro 10kg metal-geared digital steering servo.
It has the RCM Brushless conversion, and a custom-made battery box that should accomodate any sized lipo.
There's a lot of spares, including all the bits required to convert it back to nitro. 3 bodyshells are also included - the stock Hyper one, which has taken a beating, a new shell that's been trimmed, and another new shell that's untrimmed.
The buggy is in great condition, the only thing not in good condition are the tyres, which will need replacing soon.

All in all, this is a great bit of kit, and I'd like £150 for it with all the spares.

#2.

Neu/Castle 2200kv Brushless Motor - SOLD pending payment

Great motor, works perfectly. Never seen temperatures past 110F. Shrink wrap is splitting slighlty at the base but I've added some extra shrink wrap for extra reinforcement. It's not a big deal at all but I'm obliged to describe everything in detal.

Monster Mamba ESC - SOLD pending payment

Great condition, V3, works great. It's never failed on me, and comes with dual-deans connector.

#3.

Tekin RX8 Brushless ESC - SOLD

Tekin Motor - SOLD

#4.

NeuEnergy 3s 5000mAh 30C/60C Lipo (x2)

These are top-notch lipo's, and cost me £125 each, that's £250 for the pair. They use enerland cells and get me over 30 minutes of runtime in a 1/8 brushless setup. Each lipo is remarkably light, weighing in at about 380g per lipo.

They've been charged exclusively using my Hyperion Duo charger, and have always been balanced. Never charged over 4.2v/cell, and never discharged past 3.2v/cell.

They've got about 50 cycles on them each, and the shrink wrap has split a bit on the corners. However shrink wrap is just shrink wrap, and the lipo's both perform fantastically. They are also a perfect fit for the Hyper.

Looking for £190 for the pair.

#5.

HPI TF-3 TX/RF-6 RX Digital Radio System

Like new, not a mark on it. Retails for £45.

Asking £30.

#6.

Kyosho Perfex TX

Just found this lying around, untested but I'm sure it works. No RX.

£10

#7.

Acoms Techniplus TX/RX

Again, just found this lying around. There's a split in the RX arial but I've fixed it and it appears to function fine.

Looking for £15

Well, that's just about everything for now. If anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to PM me.

Cheers