Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 19-07-2012

Default HPI Vorza + lipo's + spares

I'm seriously considering selling my Vorza as I just don't use it anymore. I'll be going into my 3rd year studying automotive engineering and could really use the money.

It's in good nick, been so long since I ran it. Off the top of my head, its running Poline Badland tires and lighter rims. Also got the faster 2650kv motor in there and a 10kg steering servo. Got 2x5000mAh 30C 6s lipo's for it, 1x5000mAh 40C 4s lipo, and a Spektrum DSM2 receiver. As well as some spares. Also found the original HPI radio set, not sure if you want this as I'm already including the Spektrum receiver.

Found some brand new lightweight rims, as well as another wheel/tire set. One of the wheels has a crack in it but you could probably just superglue/duct tape it.

Each lipo cost me around £90, the rx was £65, motor £110, wheels/tires £40 for each set, not to mention the buggy itself. The lipo's are in great condition, resting at 3.9v/cell. Always balanced-charged, always stored at resting voltage, never discharged past 3.2v/cell, never abused.

Here's some pics, taken earlier today: http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...0/HPI%20Vorza/

The buggy itself, although a tad dirty is in good nick, runs great. I've got a custom fan cooling the Mamba ESC, and runs constantly. The car also has a few other upgrades on it but it's been so long I genuinely can't remember what I did to it.

I've got the original box for it as well, stored in the garage.

If you're a speed daemon like myself, you won't be disappointed. I had an E-Revo Brushless before I bought this, and this is considerably faster.

If you're concerned about whether I'm legit, there's a few people on this very forum that can back up my credibility. I don't have much feedback but got this: http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/83...e__hl__jjl5590

I used to bash frequently with the NLB and was one of the founding members, they can vouch for me

Looking to get £400 for all this which is a fair bargain considering what the combined total cost is.

Based in North London.

Let me know what you think and please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions