Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 13-07-2010

Default Neu Energy Lipo's

Heya,

I'm selling a pair of NeuEnergy lipo's. Each of them are 3s 5000mAh, 30C constant, 60C burst.

These are the best lipo's I've ever owned and are among the best on the market today. They are made by the world-renowned Neu Motors They use top-notch enerland cells, and are true to their C rating.

Because of their superior quality, they are not cheap like Turnigy or Zippy lipo's. The cheapest I could find them for is $188 (£130) each, and that's in the US. I imagine they would be a lot more in the UK.

I bought the lipo's at the same, about 5 months ago. I've used them simultaneously in series, making 6s total. They have about 30 cycles each on them, never charged above 4.2v/cell, never discharged below 3.2v/cell, and always stored at 3.8v/cell, using a Hyperion Duo charger.

These are the ONLY 5000mAh lipo's I've used that give me over 35-45 minutes of running in my E-Revo, which is pretty remarkable. After a long run, they are barely warm which is a strong indicator of low-resistance, high-quality cells. Only the best from Steve Neu.

These lipo's are a perfect fit for the E-Revo, and slot in the battery compartment nicely, which is where I've been using them mostly. They have, however, sustained a bit of cosmetic wear, but nothing that affects performance. The shrink-wrap is split a bit at the ends, but it's just cosmetic - they both perform just as good as the day I bought them.

I'm asking for £90 each, or £160 for the pair. Special delivery postage is included in the price.

Here's some pics: