Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2009

Default The Mid-West Section

Hi Guys,

Oople is of course a free forum, where you may publish your thoughts etc. and I do not wish to dictate to you what you can and can't say, but I just want to indicate a few things to you all please which I think will help the regional events, and this website remain or return to being a pleasant environment.

This section is granted to the regional racers to enable the promotion of events, the communication of important regional information and also an enjoyable way for you each to catch up away from the track. It is of course accessible by people all around the world, and it is a good opportunity to promote the region, the entry levels we get, the quality of the meetings etc.

It is understood, and accepted that our meetings are not perfect, but the regional committee do our best to ensure that you have the most enjoyable day possible. We are open to your comments and views, and you can of course email myself or speak to me at any of our events if you have any suggestions or concerns.

What I would like to avoid, is this section becoming a negative representation of the region. It shouldn't be used to air personal issues that regional drivers may have, it is not a place to put down and speak aggressively about clubs and tracks.

We are fortunate to be a part of a long established and well regarded region that continues to gain high entry numbers and can offer a full 10 event series across the 2 classes.

Using the forum to make constructive comments about events is of course not an issue, we would like the forum section to be a good resource for clubs and racers in the region, but we should also make it a priority to maintain a good atmosphere and positive nature to the posts and topics.

I am by no means the owner of oople, as I say it is a free forum, but this section is also a reflection of our region, something that I and the committee, are in a position of trying to maintain, your help with this would be appreciated.

We race RC Cars because we enjoy it, let's show it.

Thanks for your time,
Tom Yardy
Mid-West Rep.