Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 30-10-2014

Default Balls out lipo

Hi all.

is there anyone who uses these batteries?

What do you think of them are they any good?

Who makes them? because i can't seem to find so much info on them?
Old 30-10-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Yes I do, I run the 1S and have just got the new shorty pack.
Both are excellently made and give a fantastic performance. They are very similar to the Ready competition packs in build quality, but can not comment on which Chinese factory they are made in as I do not know?
I don't run stick packs/touring cars so can't comment on them other than they look great and are very high performance. The 100C pack is new type of high current output cell, and is rated as such. TC and 12th drivers are raving over their performance however. 1S packs are already BRCA approved, and I believe the 2S packs will be on the new list when it's out.

Why not speak to Mr Ball himself for some more info. I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by neallewis; 31-10-2014 at 12:35 PM.
Old 31-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by neallewis View Post
Yes I do, I run the 1S and have just got the new shorty pack.
Both are excellently made and give a fantastic performance. They are very similar to the Ready competition packs in build quality, but can not comment on which Chinese factory they are made in as I do not know?
I don't run stick packs/touring cars so can't comment on them other than they look great and are very high performance. The 100C pack is new type of high current output cell, and is rated as such. TC and 12th drivers are raving over their performance however. 1S packs are already BRCA approved, and I believe the 2S packs will be on the new list when it's out.

My not speak to Mr Ball himself for some more info. I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions.
Thanks for the info
i were not aware that it were MB models own brand thats why i ask :-)
Old 31-10-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dMITIj View Post
Thanks for the info
i were not aware that it were MB models own brand thats why i ask :-)
Ah yes, from MB models, I assumed you knew that bit! Michael Ball has gone to great lengths to specify and produce an excellent product. The 1S lipos have been a huge success on the 12th scene, and by all accounts the new stick packs are doing very well in TC.
Drop Michael a line, he'll be happy to talk in detail about his new product range.
http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php...balls+out+lipo
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by neallewis; 31-10-2014 at 12:37 PM.