Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Schumacher

Old 31-01-2013
Mad Member

Default a classic Bosscat fan. selling abroad!

I recently send 2 bosscats to SA, worried about the posting.... yes.

but, wow. they arrived. I was not sure about selling the package of a RTR bosscat from Gainsy on a deal i did, and my other bosscat team car i had....

But, needs must for the future of my RC cravings. (K1) so they had to go.

I did a deal, through a new guy on oople, always a nervous time as we all know the scammers etc that can plague our most wonderful oople.

But......

I got the payment, took 3 weeks and many messages. but arrived and all confirmed/secured.

So, i set about packaging the 2 parcels, yes, 2, as cheaper to send 2 parcels less than 2kg each than one 4kg package? ???? go figure.

But after shopping around and getting the best price, £98 tracked, from parcel to go. I packed and arranged them to be collected. As it turned out, UPS was the courier that arrived to collect, worries over, they HAVE to be able to get them there i thought..... and thank the parcel gods, they did. just over a week after sending them, with various import/export messages etc, they arrived 2 days apart, to the overjoyed receiver of them. below is his comment of the 2nd delivery(he was mega happy about the 1st box), I just had to shar this with other Vintage Schumacher fans, those abroad and here, Robin, your most amazing cars, are loved world wide, these 2 in South Africa(pretoria, Been there, love the place).

So Robin, keep up the great work. the K1 could be getting the same love in 2043............................

.................................................. .....................
the other car came this afternoon and all I can say is WOW! It's stunning to the extreme. I freaked out a littlewhen I opened your carefully Tesco'spackaged original box.You nailed the paint job with the flames which to me is special 'cause it has only the red,yellow,black of Schumacher. I'm only going to add a few discreet Schumi decals. I love the old XLS dish wheels but am starting to like the 'newer' aero-discs a lot. I can't stop looking at the Bosscat carbon fibre pattern of the deck.I presume the purple car is carbon-graphite.The plan is to go brushless and detail both for display purposes.I'll post later on Oople.I hope you win lots of races with your K1.Thank you so much for selling what seems to be immaculate machines to me. I have been holding out for 22 years now.Thank you for the extra gears and wheels and wings.Thank you SO much Mr. Parker! You're going to be my hero for a while.
.................................................. ...................................

I love Schumachers following and support worldwide!!!!!

TARTMAN............. Fan and lover of all things Schumacher.............
2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL
BEER RACE RUNNER UP!

FEEDBACK LINK =
Old 31-01-2013

What a great response. They are indeed lovely cars.

Muzzoom Models Motorsport