Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC > For sale

Old 22-10-2017

Default Rare Kyosho Lazer ZXR x2 Fiberlyte tub and Fiberlyte carbon chassis

Hi there, bought these Kyosho lazer zxr s a while ago and I have done nothing with them, as I have too many projects on the go, and I’m not much of a Kyosho nut. As you can see from the pictures there are loads of new and used parts. As you can see both cars come with the upgraded nylon front hubs. Both cars will need stripping and rebuilding. Also as you can see in the pictures the previous owner took a dremel to the carbon tub, it doesn’t effect the car at all just the aesthetics. The lazer with radio gear in will come out as it will undoubtedly going in one of my other projects. I’m sure I don’t need to go on as you all know it’s a rare opportunity to own all these goodies as they don’t come along to often.

Not being too into Kyoshos I’m not sure what they are worth, I know I haven’t seen many for sale in these specs and this about of spares. I won’t be selling them for peanuts so no silly offers please.

Due to the size of all the items I can’t post them so I would prefer collection or I can take them to the Worksop meetings.

I’m looking around the £400 mark for the lot

Any questions feel free to ask

Cheers Mitch

Last edited by Stuntmonk1; 23-10-2017 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Price
Old 22-10-2017

Default Photos

More photos