Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > News

Old 04-06-2011
Administrator

Default Ansmann drivers wanted!

Ansmann Racing are looking for drivers in the UK in 10th off road and 8th nitro off road. Ansmann Racing UK team manager Stu Wood has put a post up to garner interest and gain some talented drivers to push the brand forward - and has even offered his support to put non-UK drivers in contact with the relevant people if needed.

Check out the thread here: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72201
Old 21-06-2011

Default ansmann team driver

hi just replying to the post about team drivers

sounds like a good opertunity not to miss if you will have us lol!
i have switched this year to the x4 pro buggy and find it a very good and easy car to drive and am curruntly doing ok in the brca reginols running in the top 10 at the mo and only half way through the series ,also i race in 1/8th off road and 12th scale circuit and 2wd off road sometimes with my b4 but am looking for changeing to the x2 pro car as have had a go with one and again found it a good car to drive i travel a lot with my job so it gives me the opertunity to race alot at different tracks,i get good support and supplies from my local hobby shop galaxy models in ipswich and they sim to really push the ansmann name ,thats how i got into the x4 pro this year ,a lot of people look surprised when they ask wot im driveing at some meeting as it handles and is very smooth that can only be a good thing im sure

regards

adi
Old 21-06-2011

sounds like a good opertunity not to miss if you will have us lol!
i have switched this year to the x4 pro buggy and find it a very good and easy car to drive and am curruntly doing ok in the brca reginols running in the top 10 at the mo and only half way through the series ,also i race in 1/8th off road and 12th scale circuit and 2wd off road sometimes with my b4 but am looking for changeing to the x2 pro car as have had a go with one and again found it a good car to drive i travel a lot with my job so it gives me the opertunity to race alot at different tracks,i get good support and supplies from my local hobby shop galaxy models in ipswich and they sim to really push the ansmann name ,thats how i got into the x4 pro this year ,a lot of people look surprised when they ask wot im driveing at some meeting as it handles and is very smooth that can only be a good thing im sure

regards

adi