Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 24-09-2011

Default ebay buyer problems

hi guys im having problems with a buyer off ebay , basiclly i sold him a os 30 vg engine 3 WEEKS ago and hes just sent me a message saying its low on compresstion but hes not tried to run it as he dont think it will run anyway . before i listed it on ebay i put a brand new conrod in it and it had plenty of compresstion .

i know hes trying to have me off here but what can i do about it as i know ebay always side with the buyer , i cant understand why hes only got in contact after 3 weeks i think hes ran it lean and over heated it and nackered it up ..

how can i prove this as he says he will start a claim agaist me if i dont refund him ...

any advice would be great as i dont know what the best thing to do is
Old 24-09-2011

i thought most things on ebay aresold as seen anyways but contact ebay first before them
Old 24-09-2011

im the seller hes the buyer i cant contact ebay about this its all from his end as hes the 1 wanting to start a claim
Old 24-09-2011
Mad Member

i wouldn't worry about it - if he has taken three weeks to contact you, then that's his problem.

check his ebay activity and see if he has bought anything related to the car/engine and if he has use that proof of use if/when he starts a paypal claim. if the worst comes to the worst paypal will refund him and you will have your engine back - infact when the paypal claim is in, ask to see the engine prior to any claim being considered.