Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

Old 29-07-2012

Default x11 lurve?

All I read lately on this forum for the past half yr and more from the official blurb is Vega this and Vega that, with only showing of the x11 being enquiries by users regarding lack of parts support or the defense of. One of the latest one that comes to mind is the CNCs banging away at making more Vegas. What about more parts development for the x11? Don't get me wrong, them trim 2wd chassis look the biz but has team xtreme lost it's love for the thing that got it on the rc world map?
Only asking because being a x11 owner and I might add, one that is not good enough in a million years to get sponsorship and therefore a wee big concerned about support of this great chassis.
Old 30-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoombang View Post
All I read lately on this forum for the past half yr and more from the official blurb is Vega this and Vega that, with only showing of the x11 being enquiries by users regarding lack of parts support or the defense of. One of the latest one that comes to mind is the CNCs banging away at making more Vegas. What about more parts development for the x11? Don't get me wrong, them trim 2wd chassis look the biz but has team xtreme lost it's love for the thing that got it on the rc world map?
Only asking because being a x11 owner and I might add, one that is not good enough in a million years to get sponsorship and therefore a wee big concerned about support of this great chassis.

nice post. i for one are/is a bit concerned also about this, i just bought an x11 a few weeks ago and won my first final of the year with it in the SORC after racing the 502x all year. great car and i love the way it drives.

some feedback would be great.

2002, 3 , 4
B.R.C.A Scottish indoor TC champion.
2005......... B.R.C.A Open modified Scottish TC champion.
2011....... Scottish Indoor OFF-ROAD champion.
2012 ......... Scottish SORC Off-Road Runner up.

My oOple Trader feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84630
Old 30-07-2012
Administrator

I talked to Lewis from Xtreme recently and he mentioned that they've been overwhelmed with demand for the Vega cars and are flat out producing those. Plans to release the long awaited X11RS (basic version) is being revived and I think there are plans to resume development in the near future.
Old 27-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
I talked to Lewis from Xtreme recently and he mentioned that they've been overwhelmed with demand for the Vega cars and are flat out producing those. Plans to release the long awaited X11RS (basic version) is being revived and I think there are plans to resume development in the near future.
Thanks, that's good to hear, but at the same time I could not help noticing how this forum's title has been changed from "team xtreme" to "xtreme - vega".