Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > WORM - Weston-Super-Mare

Old 06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_pinky View Post
Well the plan tomorrow night is....track work!

We're basically picking up some astro from a local cricket club just round the corner at 6pm...then assuming we've got it on the truck ok we'll be dropping it at the track, cutting it down and laying it...so will be there til it's dark to be honest!

Got a bit of other general track work to do to get ready for Saturdays race so anyone who can help will be very gratefully welcomed!

Having said that...it's a fair way to come from Bridport just to do a few hours of back breaking work, with little or no track time actually possible, so we'd understand if it was too far to come!

In terms of cut off time...since we're electric only we can actually run anytime without disturbing anyone, so the onroad track curfew times don't apply!
Catch you tomorrow night then, will be there around 7-ish couldn't have run tomorrow anyway, still awaiting a tyre and wheel order, was just going to pop my head in and say hello! Keep a look out for the black Clio with the confused looking person aboard

If it's just manual labour needed then all sorted, if there are any tools that I should bring then shout, not sure if it's more involved than someone hacking it up and me lugging it about
Old 07-06-2012
Mad Member

So...tonight...and the weather!

The local reports suggest that there is a small break in the rain during early evening...and I'm hoping that the lull times nicely with our efforts!!!

For the moment we remain undeterred anyway, waterproofs at the ready...see how we get on
Racing in South West: http://www.mendiprcraceway.co.uk/
Racing in Wales: www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk
Kept running by: Yokomo via MB Models & www.tracksidespares.co.uk
Shells by Square Crabs