Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events > 1/8th Off Road Events

Old 05-01-2013

Default Huge indoor dirt event approx once a month in the main arena of Lancashire Dirt Arena

Yes, read it right! 1/8 rally cross approximately one a month in the huge main arena on Friday nights with the next one on February 1st. Doors will open at 5.30pm. Racing starts at 7.20pm. A monumental effort is going to be made to make the best track ever. I'm talking triple jumps, huge long straight. Basically the track will fill the arena and the pitting will be in the smaller Friday night arena which is separate so no fumes in pitting room. Power will be available and the cafe stocked with dinners for hungry people. If you want to order food please do it with me now so I can let the cafe know what food to get in. Entry fee is £10 for adults and £6 for juniors. There is a cap of 100 entries. To enter you need to email me with all your details to mark.g.smith147@gmail.com. I need your:-

Name - transponder number - ability - brca number - crystal - class

Entry list is in the lancashire dirt arena section. I'll list people as they come in and put a "P" after there name once payment has been made. To pay you need to PayPal gift the correct amount to the same email address. If enough enter the first 100 paid entries are confirmed. If numbers allow I will run truggies.

Video of cafe facilities and main arena.

Old 07-01-2013

Default Entry list is in the lancashire dirt arena section?

Hi Mark

Might be missing it, but can't see a thread for the entries for the planned 1/8 nitro event on Friday Feb 1st in the Lancashire Dirt Arena section? Is the thread still to be started?

I have put a post on PRCC Forum to publicise the event and a few lads have already expressed interest.
Old 07-01-2013

Hi Steve. Yes it was planned for the Friday night of February 1st but someone told me that there was a major nitro event on in the area on the Saturday immediately after so I've postponed it. I wanted to ask you what was the best Friday night date after that to conflict least with other events elsewhere.
Old 08-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhseeten View Post
Hi Steve. Yes it was planned for the Friday night of February 1st but someone told me that there was a major nitro event on in the area on the Saturday immediately after so I've postponed it. I wanted to ask you what was the best Friday night date after that to conflict least with other events elsewhere.

Hi Mark

Not sure what event they are referring to???

My own club PRCC are running on Sunday 3rd Feb.
I've checked NNRC (Kirkham), PDMCC (Pendle) and SNRCC (Stoke) and none of these race calendars are showing any events on Feb 2.

BRCA Buggy & Truggy Nationals don't start until April and first rounds are both down at Herts, The Bunny Boiler (follow up to Noel Nitro) is down for Easter (March 30) and Durka Durka at NNRC (Kirkham) is May Bank Holiday Weekend May 26.

If your event is definitely postponed, please let me know and I will remove post from our club forum.
Old 08-01-2013

Sorry about that then. I was given duff info. I am open to it still for sure. Is there any reason why I couldn't do electric and nitro on the same night? would be a big track for electrics I suppose.
Old 29-01-2013

This race is definitely on this Friday night (Feb1st). It's got to be worth bobbing down and having a look! It's an awesome venue. A massive indoor hard packed dirt track for 1:8 gas on regular Friday nights! Someone needs to prod me cos I must be dreaming.. When I say great venue I mean it... The track will take up the whole main arena space which is 50m x 25m. Large separate well lit pitting arena with mains power. A nice cafe with ideal viewing windows. Spectating stand, pit lane, huge jumps, bump ups, 12 minute finals.. You name it. This is just one not to miss.