Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 28-07-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Cool MINT condition Honda EX7 silent suitcase generator! (Buy It Now/Best Offer)

NOW SOLD!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_1035wt_1139

Quote:
Thanks for looking at my auction for my mint condition Honda EX7 silent petrol generator.

The generator was bought 10 months ago as I had the intention of going camping this year and required a reliable and quiet power source, however my situation has changed over the past few months and I am now selling the generator on.

The generator was bought from a man who bought it new and used it for about 10 days in his caravan. He sold it on as he required a bigger generator to power his family's holidays.

It was started when I bought it, around September 2010, and I have just started it today (5.30pm, 28th July) on which it started on the 2nd pull of the pull-cord.

All Honda generators have an excellent reputation and you can find loads of information and reviews about the generator if you search through Google.

You will also see the EX7 generator being sold brand new for £499 (lawnmowersdirect)

I have taken the specs found at the bottom of this listing from the lawnmowersdirect website.

The generator can be collected from Tuffley, Gloucester (GL4 0) which can be found about 4 miles from junction 12 of the M5 and I can happily provide you with detailed directions to my house.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!!

For the record the listing consists of:
The Honda EX7 generator,
Spark plug spanner
Genuine Honda hand book
Original Honda box.

Honda EX7 Technical Features
Fuel efficient, running up to 5 hours on a single tank of Petrol.
Easy starting generator produces only 58dB of sound at 7 meters running at full load
Oil Alert will shut the unit off when the oil drops below a safe operating level.
The unit also has a DC terminal for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries

Honda EX7 Technical Specification
Maximum Output: 700W
Output Voltage : 230V
Voltage Stability: +/- 1%
Output Technology : Inverter
DC Voltage : 12V
Engine: 1.8hp
Oil Capacity: 0.25 litre
Starter System: Recoil
Dimensions LxWxH : 450x240x380 mm
Dry Weight: 12 kg
Noise Level: 7m at 1/4 load: 58 dB(a)