Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2011

Send a message via MSN to Nicolas Petit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshy40 View Post
Looking forward to it, unsure as to why Nicolas chose these tires but is possible that they are sponsering the event and makes sense to do that even though they arent the best, but do hope that the track is the same as per all the last Petit events, 85% carpet. Please confirm that this is the case as a lot of us may not pay or go if its not.
Team DUrango is the Main sponsor of the event for 2012 and consequently Dboots tires will be official tyres of the event.
I've changed nothing in my organisation, carpet will be at 90% minimum and a sliperry part as usual. (or 100% carpet, i'm not closed on that and let this part to the hosted club and drivers but all I decided will be respecte as each year since 2006.
I can understand your questions but trust me as I trust to Moto-Arena and Siverstone club.

Details are online and will be open to all drivers from 1st october (if places will be available - I'm sure some of you get them as I read some post from invited drivers who don't want honore its) - Just be patient the 1st october

Have a good weekend,