Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 25-06-2012
Mad Member

Default Extreme cycle couriers

I will let the video do the talking - well worth watching!

http://vimeo.com/43954522
Old 25-06-2012
Lion-O - King of the Thundercats

Send a message via MSN to bigred5765 Send a message via Skype™ to bigred5765

phyco's but serious skillage
Old 25-06-2012
Spends too long on oOple ...

Total idiots from what I just seen, they are more reliant on the traffic not hitting them than them not hitting the traffic.
Old 25-06-2012
Mad Member

LOL! Some serious injury coming your way soon!

Seen this guys? More fun & not so dangerous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzE-IMaegzQ

Tech Tips, HopUps & Bling

Xray 2014 XB4 4WD & 2WD | B4 FTW Night Fox XL | Mugen MRX-5 | RB | Futaba 3VCS FASST | Faskolor

Visit my showroom
Old 25-06-2012
SHRCCC Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCM View Post
Total idiots from what I just seen, they are more reliant on the traffic not hitting them than them not hitting the traffic.
Completely agree, cyclists are the baine of the roads!. Did you see the guy hit that mirror? Did'nt even stop. Sooner we tax/MOT and BAN bikes the better ... and don't get me started on lyrca!
Old 25-06-2012

I don't mind them on the road, but the issue I have is that they will complain and moan about cars and then flout every regulation to suit their (green) cause.

Don't get me going on the electric scooter we have locally, to slow for the road, to fast for the pavement, so he swaps and changes to suit.
Old 25-06-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Peddle pushing morons who think they can ride two abreast even if the road is too narrow. Last year on a Motor bike ride I came round a corner and had to slam on as a large group of them were all over the place with oncoming traffic. All I got from a warning horn was multiple fingers.
Too many to argue with I rode to the next race direction sign, took it down and put it on the next crossroads pointing to somewhere else then sat down and watched as they all went somewhere completely off route.
If they block the road when Im in the car I spray my windows as I pass them .
Old 25-06-2012

Awesome!
Old 25-06-2012
SHRCCC Legend

...a neatly angled front headlight and windscreen washer is always good and effective
Old 25-06-2012

Send a message via MSN to metalmickey0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCM View Post
Ditto, pain in the arse they are. I like the way that guy opens the door at them. Pity i wasnt a second earlier, that would of had him And the end where he gets taken down. YESSSS, stitch that!
Old 26-06-2012

you may say that us cyclists are the baine of the roads and to be honest sometimes i actually agree. there loads of bikers out there who i bet dont even know what the highway code is let alone follow it! i only ride out of neescessity as i dont have a car and cant afford one at the monent either. the police need to be on the lookout as i have seen many other riders just flaunting the law by riding though red lights, not giving hand signals, riding 2 even 3 abreast and just basicly being idiots. we cant take all the blame tho. the motorist takes some too. too many times i have been cut up by thoughtless drivers, i have had to slam on the brakes to aviod hitting them sometimes with my trailer on the back aswell. one of the worst things is people parking in the cycle lanes or driving deliberatly in them so i cant get past at a set of lights. i can understand the lorrys but cars dont need to be in them. they are for cyclists only.

rant over. just wanted to put my point across.
(> <)
This is harold. Help Harold spread happyness by posting him to your sig.
Old 26-06-2012
Mad Member

TBH i see better skills when we go out MTB training with the U12s.

All these guys have over the skills of a have a go hero, beginner triathlete is a complete lack of road sense, combined with a healthy disrespect for their own mortality.
Old 26-06-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson View Post
you may say that us cyclists are the baine of the roads and to be honest sometimes i actually agree. there loads of bikers out there who i bet dont even know what the highway code is let alone follow it! i only ride out of neescessity as i dont have a car and cant afford one at the monent either. the police need to be on the lookout as i have seen many other riders just flaunting the law by riding though red lights, not giving hand signals, riding 2 even 3 abreast and just basicly being idiots. we cant take all the blame tho. the motorist takes some too. too many times i have been cut up by thoughtless drivers, i have had to slam on the brakes to aviod hitting them sometimes with my trailer on the back aswell. one of the worst things is people parking in the cycle lanes or driving deliberatly in them so i cant get past at a set of lights. i can understand the lorrys but cars dont need to be in them. they are for cyclists only.

rant over. just wanted to put my point across.
Agreed!!!

This has nothing to do with cycling really. An idiot is an idiot is an idiot, whether he's in a car, on a bike, walking... and why do they at all exist? Here's the answer:
jerks.jpg

I mountainbike to/from work every day, and try to totally avoid traffic. And am so lucky that I can cycle 95% in the woods with no cars at all, one of the world's best commutes!!! Getting VERY close to a birdstrike that's all

I'm not trying to save the planet, I just try to keep fit. It's the best way to start and end the day. And I hate to sit on the sub like a fish in a barrell

Xray 2014 XB4 4WD & 2WD | B4 FTW Night Fox XL | Mugen MRX-5 | RB | Futaba 3VCS FASST | Faskolor

Visit my showroom
Old 26-06-2012

TWONKS!
rb5, Mission, F109, F103, F104v2 titanium, F104v2 black, 2 FF01s, FF03, TA02, TA04ss, TA04r, TA05, TT01, TL01, trf 415, M01, M02, 2 M03s, M04, M05, M06, XEVO, DB01, T2R Pro, TC3, b3, SC10, RC10 R5, E Revo, MR4 TC, MR4 TC worlds, MR4 BC SP, Ym34, xxx-t, Mad Rat, Predator DTM, Holiday Buggy (red), H.B (blue), dt03.
Old 27-06-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudders View Post
Completely agree, cyclists are the baine of the roads!. Did you see the guy hit that mirror? Did'nt even stop. Sooner we tax/MOT and BAN bikes the better ... and don't get me started on lyrca!
As a cyclist, I really have a problem with people who can't construct a sentence and can't spell. They are the BANE of the forums making me have to read their posts twice to get what they are banging on about. Maybe their excuse is they are wearing LYCRA gloves and DIDN'T have any English lessons or learn the Rules of Grammar.

(OK, can't keep a straight face... )
Old 28-06-2012
Mad Member

grammar.jpg

Sorry, just couldn't resist...

Visit my showroom
Old 29-06-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHY View Post
Attachment 39539

Sorry, just couldn't resist...