Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 07-02-2011

Default Clear out! Brand New Corally C10X/MBX-6 body/20A Power Supply/RC10T4 bits/Mini-t body

Hi all,

I'm just having a clear out of some stuff that I bought but never used. More to follow...

POSTAGE COSTS ARE EXTRA AND ARE BASED ON EACH ITEM SOLD...PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

Thanks,

Tom

Corrally C10X Graphite. Brand New, as it came out the box! Comes with new Corally tyres, optional leafspring, Corally tool, stickers and instruction manual. £150 (RRP £245)

Custom painted J-Concepts MBX-6 Illuzion body. Its difficult to see but the black has a sparkle effect...looks amazing in the light! The yellow is actually a fluorescent and the flame outline is chrome but neither show in the pic very well. £30

M-Troniks 20A switching power supply. It makes a bit of a funny noise now and again but has been very relyable. £20.

RC10T4/SC10 CVA bones. £5.

Proline Mini-T Chevvy body. £5.

JConcepts RC10T4 Illuzion body. £10.

Custom painted J-Concepts MBX-6 Illuzion body. New! SOLD!.

Ott-Lite task lamp (white/grey). SOLD!.

RC10T4/SC10 Factory Team blue titanium turnbuckles w/Jconcepts rod ends. Built but never run on truck. SOLD!.

Tamiya Suzuki Swift for M03/05/06. SOLD!

Sweep and Spice brand mini tires. f30/r25. The Sweeps have had 1 race day on them and the Spice had 3 practice runs so theres plenty of life in both for club racing. SOLD!.

Custom painted Tamiya Mini. This has had 1 race day on it hence the mark on the front right wing...which could easily be touched up. SOLD!. If you want any of the other bodies on here im selling painted...let me know!

Various Tamiya M03 mini parts. SOLD!