Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/18th & Micro stuff

Old 28-02-2013
Mad Member

Default LC Racing Micro Buggy - Schumacher NOW IN STOCK

As the title says. The EMB-1 LC Micro Racing Buggy that Schumacher are importing is now officially in stock at Schumacher including spares and hop-ups

I've ran the car at the last Micro National and will be running it this coming Sunday at the final round of the series for this winter so any questions please feel free to drop me a PM or a message on here
Old 14-03-2013

Default anyone else notice manual discrepancy?

hi all
just building emb-1 and all good so far but just want to check something.
is it correct that there is only one bearing on the end of the slipper shaft that sits in the rear gearbox? the manual shows it in position next to the bevel gear and then a spacer behind it whereas the exploded diagram shows in the other way round.
either way it feels wobbly in the gear box which can't be good for constant gear mesh unless it all firms up when you add the centre drive shaft.
any thoughts advice appreciated
Old 14-03-2013

Hi,
just replace that spacer with another 4x8x3mm bearing and everything will work how it should.
Running my SC with that and no problems so far.
Old 14-03-2013

Default Emb-1

Thanks Ron
Problem is I don't have a spare bearing in kit, no biggie I'll get one from somewhere. Do you think it'll run ok with one bearing?
Old 14-03-2013

For sure it does. My friends SC is running properly without the second bearing.
I just thought there should be that second bearing.
It should work also without quite fine, but maybe you should add it as soon you'll get the bearing- just to be sure.
Old 26-03-2013

I know it's not the Buggy, but i also would like to introduce to you my EMB Short Course.
Till now i was just driving the LWB Shark and the car was on the same Level as the Mini 8ight is, at least on my home-dirttrack.
Now, the SC takes my driving to another Level. Even at the first runs i was able to go as fast as my loved, rusty, old Sharks.
First of all, i have to shout a big thanks to Robin from Schumacher and Adalberto from rctruckes.com for supporting me!
Here are some Pics- sadly, i still don't have my painted lid, so i'll post it as soon as i'll have it.

The SC was originally built from a Buggy-Kit with the long SC-Chassis as well as the Bumpers and Sidepods.
There's enough room to modify the Battery side with 4 Ali-pins to get my 1800mah Hardcase Lipos fit, also the Savöx Servo was fitted in, with Servoholders from the 1:12 Kyosho.
I'm using a Lehner 1025/12, powered by a Tekin RS ESC, the Diffs are filled F 15.000 / R 10.000 and the Shocks are all around filled with Asso Oil 25.
Had to drill the Pistons to 1.2mm and i'm using the Stock Mini 8ight springs rear and in the front there are slightly softer ones than the Mini 8ight springs.
The Carisma GTB Stock Wheels and Tires do the best job on my dittrack.
All in all, i'm very impressed with the EMB SCT.
Regards,
Ron
Old 31-03-2013

Here's a short lap around my indoor Track.
Already looking good, still have some small changes to do.
The other SC is my father's...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miIoQ...ature=youtu.be
Old 28-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
As the title says. The EMB-1 LC Micro Racing Buggy that Schumacher are importing is now officially in stock at Schumacher including spares and hop-ups

I've ran the car at the last Micro National and will be running it this coming Sunday at the final round of the series for this winter so any questions please feel free to drop me a PM or a message on here
Hi, I understand that there may be some alloy upgrade parts being developed for hubs and steering etc, do you know any details?
Old 10-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Hi, I understand that there may be some alloy upgrade parts being developed for hubs and steering etc, do you know any details?
An update from anyone in the know would be nice
TLR SCTE 2.0 - Tekin RX8 G2 - Tekin Pro4 4600kv - Xpert SI-3401 BLS
LC Racing EMB-1 & EMB-SC

Sanwa MT4

Intellect & Gens Ace Powered