Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 23-06-2010

Default Losi 8ight 2.0

Sale: I am selling up as I would like to fund a new hobby over summer so have decided to sell all of my RC gear in order to do this.
First up is My LOSI 8IGHT RTR Buggy that comes with a Spektrum DX3S Radio system (transmitter and receiver) and a raced tuned (by Ash at Bolton Model Mart) losi 350 race engine. The car has had very little use and has been simply run in and had a couple of bashing sessions but the car is in EXCELLENT condition! As can be seen from the images below, the car has been maintained excellently with limited scratches on the chassis, quite a bit of tread left on the Losi step pin tyres and the shell is in excellent condition as well!

The kit comes packages in its original box with all manuals and decal sheets included and can either be posted first class recorded delivery or sent by courier, Collected from Bolton Model Mart on a Saturday when I am working, or collected from my house!

Am looking for £345 posted or £335 collected-Paypal accepted, Cash upon collection or bank transfer is also OK!

This radio doesn't even look like it has been used!

Any questions please ask!!
PM me if interested!

Price is open to offers.

Selling on behalf of a friend, PM me fore details and I will try my best to get back to you!

Last edited by benknight13; 24-06-2010 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Reducing prices!