Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 15-08-2010

Thumbs up Losi 2.0 8B RTR 7 tanks old, Smd Box + more!

I am having to sell my Losi due to really Car insurance being to dear( Robbing Buggs)

I bought all this about 6 weeks ago Brand new , it has had 7 tanks though it, on running in, it has been ran in down to the book, so the Engine will perform and have great reliability.The Engine has been ran on Byrons 25% and used after run oil after each run.

Comes with full sticker sheet and all the manuals and the losi tool kit , rechargeable Rx pack, After run oil and air filter oil and 2 new glow plugs.

I will also include the Glow starter.

It has the SMD Orange Starter Box complete with a Gell cell, which has only started the car a couple off times.

All that is needed to make this car go is your own controller and receiver.
Although i can include one off these for £20 on top off the price (27MHz radio gear)

For more info on the losi please see... http://www.losi.com/Products/Feature...rodID=LOSB0084

If you was to buy this new you would be looking at OVER £550

I will do it for £350 OVNO for fast sale + Postage as i will need to look into this.
Or can pick up from Preston way (PR6 7TB) or I do allot off the 10th off road meetings.

I may split if enough interest please PM me with an offer on what you would like.

For more Pics please Pm me.

Thanks
Ben