Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 13-04-2016

Default Durango racers ?

Hi all. I have bought and now use a dex210f and I am sitting here wondering if I am the only person who has one. Does Durango have a uk team
?. Do the team drivers offer support to the club racers in terms of advice ?. It just seems very quiet on here with Durango threads.
Old 13-04-2016

There is definitely a UK team, if you head over to the durango site and look in news you'll see some there.
I myself drive mostly dex8 and dex410v5, and a bit of 2wd.
Would be nice to see some more chat on here about them.
Old 14-04-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by adey View Post
Hi all. I have bought and now use a dex210f and I am sitting here wondering if I am the only person who has one. Does Durango have a uk team
?. Do the team drivers offer support to the club racers in terms of advice ?. It just seems very quiet on here with Durango threads.
If you use Facebook, I'd check out their page https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTeamDurango. They occasionally share the pages of their team drivers that you might be able to get in contact with.

Team Durango Australia
www.team-durango.com

Proline Australia

A list of option parts and other information for Durango vehicles. www.durangofansite.com
Old 16-04-2016

Default Team Durango

I think most of the U.K. Team are actually the people who work for Durango but not 100% sure
Adam skelding
James ambrose
Etc etc
Old 22-04-2016

Im part of the UK team, well Northern Ireland, i drive the DNX8, DEX8, DEX410v5, DEX210f, DEX210v3 and i have the tc but havent had the chance to run it yet. I havent got lots of races under my belt with the 410v5 and 210f yet but ill try my best to help!
Old 23-04-2016

Ran my dex210f last night again, went great but has a tendency to raise at the rear under acceleration. Tends to leave the inside rear spinning a little on corner exit. Any suggestions ?
Old 24-04-2016

do you mean that it cocks the inside rear wheel in the corner? roll bars do that sometimes, because the outside shock is getting compressed then what the roll bar does is try to compress the inside shock to keep the car flat, but if you are hitting the corner fast the car will roll and cock the inside wheel. no roll bar could solve this by letting the car roll and letting the inside shock stay decompressed (if you know what i mean) or a heavier roll bar could solve this to try and keep the car flatter if the grip is really high
Old 26-04-2016

Itseems to lift up the inner rear wheel under acceleration out of A corner
Old 06-05-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by adey View Post
Itseems to lift up the inner rear wheel under acceleration out of A corner
Yea thats likely because of what i said above
Old 10-05-2016

It is the torque reaction from the shaft drive, ever ridden a BMW with the old shaft drive.
I have seen another one near here that does the same thing, hence why all the top makes had gone to spur and pinion drive
Old 10-05-2016

I have tried it with the anti roll bar on and off, various levels of droop and messed around with the anti squat and it still does it so the idea of the torque reaction maybe the cause. My tm2 v2 didn't seem to do this as far as I can recall so I never considered that really on the basis the layout was similar.