Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > YORCC - York

Old 23-02-2017

Default Racing at York-25 Feb-Club+Beginners

As a holiday treat we have a Club meeting this Saturday, Doors open at 1700, Racing starts at 1830 after track build and practice.
We also have a beginners practice session with the school opening at 1500 for a simple track build. Beginners can then practice until 1700, when the track will be rebuilt for the evening session.
Do not arrive early if you are not bringing a Junior along to practice. Adult racers will not be allowed on the track.
Mike
Old 24-02-2017

hi ,
i am new to club could you just tell me what a club night B is please , is it unlimited motors 2wd ?

thank you
braddas
Old 25-02-2017

We run 2wd mod and 4wd mod every race night. We also run 2wd and 4wd with either 17.5t brushless motor or 20t sealed can motor. However if there are insufficient numbers in these 'stock' classes they may be merged with the modified classes. We no longer run Trucks, but we do have an evening where we will run vintage cars in their own heat if sufficient entries.(Club night A)
Club night B is usually set aside for an earlier start to allow beginners to the sport a chance to practice and learn how to drive, before actually racing.The regular Club racing begins at 1700 on these nights with track rebuild, practice and racing starting at 1830.
Mike
Old 26-02-2017

thank you for info,

my first race at yorcc , although I did not do too well found it a nice and friendly club.

thanks everyone