Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 21-11-2011

Default X5 squared + xx4 plus 100's of spares

hi all up for sale today is my x5 squared and xx4 ,both are in very good condition and come with all spares pictured ,too many to list ...the x5 comes with a brand new clear bodyshell ready to paint and is very highly spec'd inc lesro 1 way, carbon shock tower supports, rpm rod ends, lunsford turnbuckles ,alum wing mount, losi threaded shocks, trinity front bulkhead (+ spare) steel outdrive savers (many of) rear cvds rear drive tunnel brace (cf) atomic steering ackerman upgrade ..the list goes on... also comes with many spares to hop up more including alum hub carriers loads of gears bearings and other bits ...10 or more pairs of arms, shock towers etc
The xx4 is 99% complete the only thing it needs is a rear drive shaft and its running that also comes with many spares ,i would prefer to sell this as a job lot as they work together and most of the parts are interchangeable,i know there are hundreds of pounds worth of spares alone ,never mind the cars!! also comes with 5 or 6 bodies loads of wheels and tyres 3 or 4 spare xx4 chassis' including a closed tub chassis (no cell slots)and many brand new in the pack spares ...this package will keep you up and racing for years
im after around £200 posted for everything pictured (paypal bank transfer or postal orders welcome)
feel free to give me or "style one "a shout if your interested ....i may consider splitting some bits but like i say would be best if it all went
il leave the photos to do the rest of the talking oh yeah i will consider a swap for a phatbodies chunk with system