Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > R/C Graphy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2013

Matt I've not responded to your email as yet as I was waiting for the shell to turn up. Which I believe was going to be finished by the end of wc 23/6/13.

No surprises that it not turned up nor the PayPal refund.

Legal action I'm quite willing to take as you have gained money and not delivered the goods, some might say deception/fraud. I don't want to as I can ill afford it but it really annoys me that you think that it's pathetic I'm glad you think so little of your clients that you can deceive them and laugh at the fact that your sitting on over £100 and I have a single shell. I appreciate you say your not going to charge me for the B4 shell as it was late. But the SSS shell has still not arrived, the reason the third shell never materialised is three part. 1- You failed to deliver on time the first shell ( loss in confidence and alarm bells ringing ) 2- little to no communication on your part which as a sales manager I'd have thought you would understand that communication to customers is really important. 3- Do you really expect me to send another shell for you to sit on it for 6 months?

The reasons are self explanatory you gladly accepted the money in January, the B4 shell turns up a week later than required ( upset 6 year old on his birthday), you agree to not charge for the B4 and agree a refund. However you don't have the money to do so. We agree a refund in the shape of two LRP speedos ( one faulty ) and supply and paint SSS shell. We are now in July and neither refund nor SSS shell arrived.

I fail to see how you think that it's acceptable. Given your sales manager role at work I'd have expected a much smoother process and integrity in your word, sadly this hasn't been the case.

I really didn't want to post this on here as I wanted to cut you some slack with you have a young family I understand how busy things can be but I'm sorry your lack of respect to me as a customer is disgusting.

You obviously don't have spare cash lying around hence the lack of refund and nor do I but I'm not pathetic wanting to take some sort of legal action I simply want what we agreed to nothing more nothing less.

Ebay Feedback http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/chrisfoster1971
Old 09-07-2013
Awesome Admin

Send a message via AIM to Col

Bump Matt...
Old 10-07-2013

Still no responses to email or posting on here...

I wonder which excuse will be rolled out this time.

1. Been ill
2. Been away with family... ( I wish but oddly short on cash ) hint
3. Ran out of paint
4. Really busy
5. Waiting for paint to turn up been let down.

All of the above have been used with little in the way of apologies.

All I ask is for some common decency and respect as a customer and not ripped off, is this a little to much to ask for?

Ebay Feedback http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/chrisfoster1971
Old 10-07-2013

Default my shell

Any news on my black durango shell which was the last one posted on here. not being funny but it was part of a sale for my other durango and the promise of a shell pro paited shell from Christmas!!! I know you done it and it got misrouted, but ive had no contact since middle of may.!!!
Old 12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col View Post
Bump Matt...
I can't get a response from him either regarding the Lrp esc that I paid for on 22nd May
Old 12-07-2013
Mad Member

Default me to

I was assured the xb9 parts would be posted and eventually replied to my messages about it, but 2 weeks and still no parts or replies to last messages.

I am losing the will to bother sending more.

really unhappy with the replies and the lack of paid for parts not being sent.

what else to do???:conf used:
2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL
BEER RACE RUNNER UP!

FEEDBACK LINK =
Old 12-07-2013

This bloke is a complete nitemare,he still owes a manual for a dx3r that I bought off him in last year. Every time I asked him where it was, it had either been lost in the post or he was on holiday and would send send it when he got back, and it still hasn't turned up to this day. I know it's only a manual but it could of been something more valuable.

Total lier in my eyes. Just my opinion tho.

Thought I would share my experience with mr Coleman with you.

Steer clear guys.
Old 12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARTMAN View Post
I was assured the xb9 parts would be posted and eventually replied to my messages about it, but 2 weeks and still no parts or replies to last messages.

I am losing the will to bother sending more.

really unhappy with the replies and the lack of paid for parts not being sent.

what else to do???:conf used:
Told you would never see them bud
Old 13-07-2013

Matt Coleman is a waste of space, under no circumstances use him for anything. He has every excuse in the book, I've been waiting for shell for my 210 since the start of May, which I paid upfront for. I'm sure he will pop up on here soon trying to defend himself with some sort of excuse, do not believe him. Sounds to me like he needs his front door taking off its hinges! Nothing but a thief!!! Once again I reiterate, do not use him for anything where you pay upfront.
Old 13-07-2013
Banned

I have made everyone aware of the issues a few messages ago,
I recently moved house a few months back. I'm off again in the next few weeks so everything is a little crazy.

I'm away with family most weekend and have no service or internet connection.

For the few people I owe stuff to, everything will be sent Monday, if not already.
There have been one or two issues that the relevant people are aware of.

I'm not trying to rip anyone off, I just don't spend 24/7 on oOple.

Il be starting to pack the house up at the weekend, so all orders will be done prior.

If I was ripping anyone off why would I take the time to reply to posts?
I only take full payments if the deal involves me buying the shell!
Old 13-07-2013

More excuses, just like I said.
Old 14-07-2013

I had the same problems, took 3-4 months i think it was for a shell i payed him for in november last year, he threatend to cut it up and post me the pieces! Obviously customer satisfaction/him lying has not improved over the last 7 months! Sorry to hear people are STILL having problems when it comes to matt.
Old 16-07-2013

Cool so I should if sent on Monday receive tomorrow?

Little management tip. Under promise and over deliver. Never over promise and under deliver. that'll keep your customers happy.

Cheers!
Old 17-07-2013
Banned

Well, We all have other things going on, Its just been one thing then another just lately!

2-3 people unhappy -- Drags my name through the s**t

17- pages of great shells & one person has backed me up

Everyone is quick enough to leave negative comments, But for some reason not so quick to praise!

Every job I have on, Will be painted (If not already) and sent by the end of the week, I get the keys to the new place Friday, So il be knocking painting on the head until next year. Its truly not worth the hassle.
Old 17-07-2013

Ive not slated you, yet

Joking aside, when i bought the Lazer off you it was sent promptly. The shell that im getting done by you was not promised within a week so i didnt expect it till later. Ive had a shell off another well known and respected person off here in the past and it took many weeks for me to receive it as he was also busy.

So for the record, im happy and my Vega will be even happier with a nice new shiny painted shell on it
Old 17-07-2013

Problem is Coleman, you have stuff that should of been sent MONTHS ago, i recently moved house and managed to sell and post off over 15 items i didnt want BEFORE moving house.

really there is no excuse.

If you want to make shells, selling gear then you need to sort your priorities out, stop taking on jobs you cant fulfil, send off whatever you are MASSIVELY OVERDUE already and start a fresh.

and stop making excuses! man the F up and get on with it for christ sake :\
Old 18-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurcyP View Post
Problem is Coleman, you have stuff that should of been sent MONTHS ago, i recently moved house and managed to sell and post off over 15 items i didnt want BEFORE moving house.

really there is no excuse.

If you want to make shells, selling gear then you need to sort your priorities out, stop taking on jobs you cant fulfil, send off whatever you are MASSIVELY OVERDUE already and start a fresh.

and stop making excuses! man the F up and get on with it for christ sake :\
Exactly!
Old 19-07-2013

Well, the end of the week is here and still no shell has arrived, there's a shock!
Matt you are a joke! and I want my money back that I paid you at the start of may!
Old 19-07-2013

Shame no improvement over the past few days.

I think if you have waited a long enough time that a paypal dispute is available then id do so as it really isnt acceptable.

shame because his shells are really nice.
Old 20-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman758 View Post
Well, We all have other things going on, Its just been one thing then another just lately!

2-3 people unhappy -- Drags my name through the s**t

17- pages of great shells & one person has backed me up

Everyone is quick enough to leave negative comments, But for some reason not so quick to praise!

Every job I have on, Will be painted (If not already) and sent by the end of the week, I get the keys to the new place Friday, So il be knocking painting on the head until next year. Its truly not worth the hassle.
Matt, can you confirm that you have sent my shell and everyone else's outstanding items as promised?

Thanks.